⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they showed his face before the team circled him, his eyes were glazed over they moved his head and nothing happened… I’m seriously about to shed some tears
Friggin crazy

Wow his wife is on the pitch rn man this looks really bad :frown::frown:

Apparently been trying to resuscitate him for a while now |l|l

Watching the BBC feed and they haven't gone back to the studio once so you're seeing everything :smh:, prayers up to Eriksen and his fam man :ohwell: 🙏

Really hope he pulls through

damn man... i really hope this isn't covid related as it can cause blood clots that can lead to heart attacks and strokes.
i still don't understand why players aren't vaccinated

i can't even imagine how you carry on from this. |l

His wife standing there on the pitch... can't even begin to imagine what she must have been going thru.

Still pretty shocked that they didn't cut away out of respect immediately and aired everything instead, I wouldn't be happy if I'm his family :smh:

Not watching but the comments in here are scary. Hope Eriksen pulls through. Remember what happened to Nouri a fee years ago like it was yesterday.

Jesus Christ, just saw it. 😢

Football has always seemed to have this issue man. Every year footballers collapse on the pitch in critical condition.

I hope he’s alright man🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom