⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku bulked up at united looking like akinfenwa lite :lol:

Conte got him to slim up

You have to be slim to be a good striker. Makes you more agile

Oh please, he’s still a beast. Maybe he dropped 10-15 lbs tops. That’s not even that much at that height.

That’s still no excuse for the way United/Ole were absolutely incapable of using him correctly. Ole has no idea what he had or how to use him.

Getting over a cold so I’ve been sleeping all day and missed every game :smh:

the eriksen situation must have seemed really serious live. I didn’t know what happened and I was scrolling IG and every footy related thing posted about him

crazy how the universe works to have both Eriksen boyz make and dedicate gols for him today. Had that happen in my end 2x in my lil local games back then

United and Ole should be embarrassed they couldn’t get Lukaku to work.

All that “wahhhh.....he wasn’t the right fit......wahhh”....

Complete Bullshyt
You can praise Lukaku without mentioning United ya know? And you sound silly.. lukaku didn’t fit what ole wanted from his striker. Look at the way Cavani plays, they are not the same. Lukaku flourishes in systems like inter/Belgium. You watch entirely too much footie to not notice **** like this.

none of that takes away from lukaku either. Fantastic player, however, ole had the right to let him go if he didn’t work fit what he wanted. Plenty of coaches have let go of players who move on to be great. Your boy mourinho is guilty of this more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom