⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can praise Lukaku without mentioning United ya know? And you sound silly.. lukaku didn’t fit what ole wanted from his striker. Look at the way Cavani plays, they are not the same. Lukaku flourishes in systems like inter/Belgium. You watch entirely too much footie to not notice **** like this.

none of that takes away from lukaku either. Fantastic player, however, ole had the right to let him go if he didn’t work fit what he wanted. Plenty of coaches have let go of players who move on to be great. Your boy mourinho is guilty of this more than anyone else.
Not to mention that he's straight up said repeatedly since joining Inter that he asked Ole to leave and that there's zero ill will there...

He's done quite well for himself since and I've been cheering him on along the way, doesn't mean it was a bad decision for either side when United just scored their most goals in a campaign since 2006/07 :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It 's United bloodlust has been serious though since Mou got sacked so it's expected :lol:

Finally caught up with Eriksen and all the news surrounding the Euros lately. Im glad Kjaer, the medical team and everyone involved was able to save his life today.

Like some of you have mentioned, next years WC is going to be brutal. These guys will be playing close to 2 full calendar years worth of footy going into it, I hope FIFA takes as many precautions and breaks as possible for these players.

Also **** the English fans for booing the knee before kick off and the Russian players not kneeling today. I hate when people try to hide behind "patriotism/nationalism" We all know what it means nowadays.

With all that said, I'll be rooting for Belgium to win it all this year.

I didn’t find anything wrong with Twellman’s comments. It was refreshing to hear him speculate based on his time and experience as a pro, rather than repeat the obnoxious drivel every other pundit was spouting about it being “more important than what happens inside the white lines.”

No contact, so likely not a head issue. Which more likely than not means something heart related (which we’ve seen before on screen). I think he even prefaced his comments with something akin to “it looks like to me,” or “based on what I saw.” That’s what you pay these guys to do - analyze based on lived experience.

people hawking him have to calm the **** down. Too, all the weak, whiny **** about “journos shouldn’t be showing him being treated on screen, it’s too horrible!” Your ****ing job is to present news and current events, not just when it feels agreeable. I swear, a bunch of soy boys out there

You can praise Lukaku without mentioning United ya know? And you sound silly.. lukaku didn’t fit what ole wanted from his striker. Look at the way Cavani plays, they are not the same. Lukaku flourishes in systems like inter/Belgium. You watch entirely too much footie to not notice **** like this.

none of that takes away from lukaku either. Fantastic player, however, ole had the right to let him go if he didn’t work fit what he wanted. Plenty of coaches have let go of players who move on to be great. Your boy mourinho is guilty of this more than anyone else.

Bro Mou is trash. This has nothing to do with Mou. Mou’s done. How many times I have to say this?

You and rolaholic rolaholic always bring that up like I care, I don’t :lol:. Mou should be a pundit like I said 1000 times. THE GAME HAS PASSED HIM.

This has to do with Ole not being a good manager. A better manager would have gotten the best out Lukaku. That’s the point. AND you know deep down that’s true.

Brought 4 RB's initially and he decides to play 1 at LB when he's got 2 great and in-form options...

The sentient waistcoat is a menace :lol: :smh:

B4A68CD3-D80F-4B9C-93E2-01AF19614FF1.jpeg

Brought 4 RB's initially and he decides to play 1 at LB when he's got 2 great and in-form options...

The sentient waistcoat is a menace :lol: :smh:

A RB at LB and Grealish on the bench? It’s too early for this ****. And where is my #7 Sancho?

Southgate gon Southgate and that's why I can't see them meeting expectations :lol: :smh:

Kalvin Phillips starting ahead of Sancho, Rash and Grealish uno :rofl:

*hold up, he's got 2 keepers on the bench but not Sancho or Chilwell :stoneface: :stoneface:

Lol England got two great lb in shaw/chilwell and this dude puts a RB (who’s never played there) in over them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom