⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you gave me a 100 tries I don’t think I would’ve been able to guess that England starting 11

Read somewhere that he’s gone and won’t be back even if we make a deep run. Hopefully no one else comes back positive in the next few days. They were all vaccinated in may.

This is absolute BS. Our best attacking wingback the only one who could deliver a world class cross. He’s such an important player.

I’m done. I’m pissed. This hurts. Gonna go punch a wall now.

Gotta root for the Croats out of principle seeing these fans booing the knee even after the team asked them not to :smh:

They booed them again? This is getting ridiculous :lol:

It’s funny because yesterday English announcers were on their high horse saying “well we’re in Russia/Eastern Europe, it’s typical for these fans to boo the kneeling”…

Where’s that same energy when you have to look in the mirror?

This is absolute BS. Our best attacking wingback the only one who could deliver a world class cross. He’s such an important player.

I’m done. I’m pissed. This hurts. Gonna go punch a wall now.

Took the excitement out and we didn’t even play our first game yet. I remember a time when it was a toss up between cancelo and semedo and cancelo wasn’t even called up for the 2018 World Cup. Now I’m praying semedo can be somewhat decent and not be food for Mbappe. Don’t know how I feel about Dalot being the replacement. Part of me rather have Cedric soares or Ricardo pereira but dalot has had a lot more consistent playing time this season

Took the excitement out and we didn’t even play our first game yet. I remember a time when it was a toss up between cancelo and semedo and cancelo wasn’t even called up for the 2018 World Cup. Now I’m praying semedo can be somewhat decent and not be food for Mbappe. Don’t know how I feel about Dalot being the replacement. Part of me rather have Cedric soares or Ricardo pereira but dalot has had a lot more consistent playing time this season

I’d rather have Ricardo any day too but he may not be fit.

I’m so god damn disappointed in this. Cancelo out because of COVID. What a joke.

Portugal beat this Croatia team 4-0 in September……… Croatia has been dead for a while.

They’re in desperate need of a new generation. More than any national team I can think of.

It’s pretty sad that I’m an American and I know about 2 or 3 guys on the national team
But I know just about everyone on the English national team… And they are my favorite national team 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not sure what Croatia are doing playing a striker wide and a winger centrally...

That backline would be food for the likes of Rash, Grealish and Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom