⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing some comments that Kun never would have done that had the linesperson been male... but isn't it forbidden for a player to have any sort of physical contact with a linesperson regardless of the gender?

Pickford should be slapped with a ban for that reckless challenge on VvD, and i don;t even like Liverpool.

^ Did you really think Ole was gonna drop him? :lol: He even said that Harry might not play cuz of a 'knock', but here we are.

Surprised Bruno wasn't quarantined. I'm sure he tested negative, but he should be in the incubation period now? Feels risky.

That starting XI...

Eb8YoSYUwAAeugO.jpg

Ole could grow some balls and at least stripped the captaincy off of Maguire. Even if Maguire was hypothetically an amazing player that dude is not captain material.

Bruno should be

Most vulnerable City team of like the past 5 years and Arsenal couldn't do **** in the 2nd half :smh: Bad subs, bad attacking lineup, bad tactics. Sorry Arteta but the loss is on you. Gabriel is a ****ing monster at the back, Saka still outperforming, and Leno proving why he's still here over Emi. Everyone else was bleh.

This Real team sucks. Benz is going to have to be paired with Jovic/Mariano going forward. Going down 1 seems like a mountain to climb for this side. The 4-3-3 needs to be scrapped. I think it’s going to have to be 4-4-2 or bust. You need Vini and 2 strikers there. Then maybe Odegaard on the right.

Ole could grow some balls and at least stripped the captaincy off of Maguire. Even if Maguire was hypothetically an amazing player that dude is not captain material.

Bruno should be

Of ALL the things you can criticize Ole for, not stripping Maguire of the armband a month into the season seems an odd one. What good comes from it? I much rather he be dropped from the team for a bit :lol:

Armband or not Bruno is definitely a leader on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom