⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think we have a really good shot to repeat in the CL this year. Injuries suck (trust me I know) but without VVD I don't think pool will be a huge contender, man city doesn't seem great, juve doesn't have the juice, RM and Barca are in down years. It's probably going to be between us and PSG again depending on how the draws play out and if everyone stays healthy

Of ALL the things you can criticize Ole for, not stripping Maguire of the armband a month into the season seems an odd one. What good comes from it? I much rather he be dropped from the team for a bit :lol:

Armband or not Bruno is definitely a leader on the pitch

Yea I said he should drop Maguire for a few games like 3 days ago. Maybe you missed it.

But we ALL KNEW Ole wouldn’t, so that’s why I brought up the captaincy genius. Maguire needs some sort of wake up call.

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: dembele, pedri, and dest
ronaldo ****ed up trincao's first chance to start

1602959527331.png

hoodie is fire
1602959787824.png

I'm starting to think we have a really good shot to repeat in the CL this year. Injuries suck (trust me I know) but without VVD I don't think pool will be a huge contender, man city doesn't seem great, juve doesn't have the juice, RM and Barca are in down years. It's probably going to be between us and PSG again depending on how the draws play out and if everyone stays healthy

You guys are definitely the favorites, in a class of your own at the moment. But the final is a long way from now.

You guys are definitely the favorites, in a class of your own at the moment. But the final is a long way from now.

yup. anything can happen from now til the knockout stages. just thinking out loud. honestly with our injury luck I'm expecting the worst. without covid causing the stoppage last year we would've been going into the QF without lewandowski and probably would've had a really hard time

Matter fact I @ed you too. See, you’re reaching, straight nitpicking. I said what you said days ago.

Don’t get mad at me cause Ole is your manager LA Diggler LA Diggler . It’s not my fault you spent €90 million on a fridge bruv

Yo in all seriousness United fans, (NO BANTZ, promise)..... rolaholic rolaholic @Beans Sinner Sinner sonoftony sonoftony LA Diggler LA Diggler

What do you do with Harry Maguire right now? You gotta bench him right? Things are clearly in his head - it’s an Altuve type of breakdown.

Yea I think I’m done watching this madrid side for a bit (other than the Clasico.) Our games are strictly about results. You watch to see if we’ll win or lose. But not to be entertained, because you know you won’t be with a side that has no clue of what to do in attack.

I’ll start watching regularly again when they figure out something. The 4-4-2 at the end gave me some hope, hopefully Zizou gives it a run and they make it work. Til then I’m using my limited free time in ways that don’t make me regret it.

You guys are favorites but this time last year Bayern were in shambles with Kovac (seems like 5 years ago).

Some team may turn it around like Bayern did. But yea I’d have my money on Bayern right now.

Yea I think I’m done watching this madrid side for a bit (other than the Clasico.) Our games are strictly about results. You watch to see if we’ll win or lose. But not to be entertained, because you know you won’t be with a side that has no clue of what to do in attack.

I’ll start watching regularly again when they figure out something. The 4-4-2 at the end gave me some hope, hopefully Zizou gives it a run and they make it work. Til then I’m using my limited free time in ways that don’t make me regret it.
typical spoiled madrid fair weather fans :lol:
midas whale start whistling ramos too...mans really said he about to go hoop for the rest of the szn :rofl:
its week 4

Not expecting much more than a draw with this XI but crazier things have happened with unpopular lineups

Welp, we move again :lol:

GGMU

You guys are favorites but this time last year Bayern were in shambles with Kovac (seems like 5 years ago).

Some team may turn it around like Bayern did. But yea I’d have my money on Bayern right now.

Like united sacking ole for pochettino and turning the entire sinking ship around...

giphy.gif

typical spoiled madrid fair weather fans :lol:
midas whale start whistling ramos too...mans really said he about to go hoop for the rest of the szn :rofl:
its week 4

It’s not about the result. Cádiz is currently second in the table and we rolled out a weak lineup after an international break. It’s that I’ve been watching years of mostly boring *** directionless football since CR7 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom