⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell asleep after Calvert-Lewindowski crushed the hearts of Liverpool fans :pimp:

Pickford should of been sent off tho screw the offsides call. If there was a fight after an offsides call im sure reds would be flying so I dont see how an embarrassment of a challenge like Pickfords could be excused because the play is called back. Horrible offsides call too. Thats 2 points that can very well be in play by end of season if it comes down to it.

I loved Pep's starting 11 today. So glad to see Aguero and Bernardo on the pitch. Ruben Dias looked a little shaky but I'm sure it will take a couple more matches for him to find his role with the team. Was pretty scared we were gonna concede before HT but good thing the 2nd half was a snooze. I'll take 3 points any day.

Looking at the results from today across a bunch of leagues and the matches I watched today, these teams are drained and look flat.

I know RM doesn't play the most robust attacking football but they don't play like they did today, we played like complete dog **** from the start.

**** the international break

AC Milan off to a real nice start

SmartSelect_20201017-164421_Boat Browser.jpg

Thing is many of our guys didn’t even play international football that were in today.

El Clasico next week........ and no one cares :lol:

RM and Barça :sick: :sick:

Yep the top of la liga is weak man. However I will say that the middle and bottom teams also are stronger over the last few seasons. Doesn’t change that El Clasico has officially lost its luster. Those glory days with Messi and CR7 are long over. And who knows how long it’ll be to even get to the pre-CR levels of hype where it was still a marquee match. Right now it’s definitely a low point though.

That wenger first gol was filthy btw. And this dude richarlison, sup with him. Dude seems average at best and that red card foul was wow

best duo in the world right now. that cross from lewa to muller for his 2nd goal was ridiculous. lewa has everything in his locker. Best player in the world

Mega washed to be dozing off at semi early start time games but Gabriel is such a solid CB.

i dont get arteta’s front 3 sometimes

Last edited:
guess who the foul was on? var couldn't even save madrid today..
madrid still can't score :lol:. thats one expensive bus champcruthik champcruthik

Y'all didn't take the L to Getafe?? :lol: Keep the same energy when we clap them Catalan cheeks a week from now.

Don't overlook those Budapest boys midweek, no 3 points certain under Koeman.

And if I had to lose to anybody in La Liga, I'm glad it was the Cadistas. They staying up, brodie.

How is Pickford still an English national treasure?

i think he benefits from that small window of time post joe hart where he was England’s only decent keeper option. He kinda won the number one spot by default but tbf he’s capable of some good saves here and there. Either way England have two better keeper options now in Pope and Henderson his time is up

Sterling and Kane neck and neck for sure, Kane edges it for me. The goal scoring record speaks for itself.

Have y’all said what the plan is what Jack Harrison? Feel like y’all could use him but wouldn’t mind him coming back to United.
Honestly not sure he’s been great at Leeds but we also have so many winger options right now between actually wingers in sterling mahrez and torres and Foden and Bernardo capable of doing good on the wing too. Feel like he just gonna he sold at some point

Bale on the bench, damn.

I’m excited to watch this Spurs game nonetheless. Want to see what they’re about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom