⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

1603147200749.png

I just update on my career mode in here :lol:

fair enough i have somewhere to post this at least. if anybody plays FIFA 21 or any version these are the two best sites/resources for offline play like career mode, Volta, or normal head to head games.

this one is for the sliders of player/CPU during gameplay. only for the higher difficulties really. anything else is kinda arcadeish (as if it isn't already). its usually marked for the SLOW gameplay option on but its practically the same for fast. helps curb scripting.... to a degree.
https://forums.operationsports.com/...ders/976734-fifa-21-os-community-sliders.html

this one is purely for career mode. you can search up players stats without going thru difficult scouting and see how a play will come out OVR potential wise, traits, explanations, so on and so forth.

both sites can go back in previous versions of FIFA and they stay up to date on every game update

fair enough i have somewhere to post this at least. if anybody plays FIFA 21 or any version these are the two best sites/resources for offline play like career mode, Volta, or normal head to head games.

this one is for the sliders of player/CPU during gameplay. only for the higher difficulties really. anything else is kinda arcadeish (as if it isn't already). its usually marked for the SLOW gameplay option on but its practically the same for fast. helps curb scripting.... to a degree.
https://forums.operationsports.com/...ders/976734-fifa-21-os-community-sliders.html

this one is purely for career mode. you can search up players stats without going thru difficult scouting and see how a play will come out OVR potential wise, traits, explanations, so on and so forth.

both sites can go back in previous versions of FIFA and they stay up to date on every game update

Career mode is all I play so I am always on Sofifa lol. I just signed a ton of prospects and have been building them up. After one season Tonali is worth 125,000,000GBP on my CM lol.

some good looking matches tomorrow, what's even on tv tho

Nothing on TV bro. I mean you get a two hour studio show that's probably trash but I don't think CBS airing games on TV until knockout stage, or the final games of the group stage at the earliest. These BA media execs just beg you to pirate their licensing.

I'm hesitant to even start their free streaming trial. I still got PTSD from the NBC/Peacock TV rollout.

this guy is the ref for bayern atleti weds. doesn't even know his red card is being taken out of his pocket :stoneface:

Wait tomorrow is the game?? And i took a day leave too and gettn tattted tooo o yeaaaa
You in the military fam?

happy to see Bruno lead the team out.. however, I got a feeling it’s gonna be a massacre

Called it last week when the PL restructuring plan news broke and was rejected.

Thought it was only meant to plant the seeds for an eventual breakaway league, not actually pass, and it looks like that's exactly what's happening...

The news yesterday of UEFA potentially looking to expand the CL sounds like a direct response to a potential 'super league' with UEFA trying to get ahead of things. They know that a super league with the biggest clubs would torpedo the CL's value and prestige.

It would completely change the landscape and dynamic of club footy potentially having the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern, P$G, Liverpool, United, City, Chelsea etc in the the same FIFA sanctioned league/tourney instead of the UCL.

Last edited:
The superleague has been in the works for a couple of years already. I believe WST touched on it the topic, gotta find the episode. For the record though, I'm against it. They basically want to turn it into a closed league, euro style NFL. Murrican owners at it again :smh:

The superleague has been in the works for a couple of years already. I believe WST touched on it the topic, gotta find the episode. For the record though, I'm against it. They basically want to turn it into a closed league, euro style NFL. Murrican owners at it again :smh:
Same, it's 100% a shameless cash grab. As many complaints we have with UEFA over the years, the CL is one of the rare things they do that's perfectly fine as it is and doesn't need changing.

Apparently a dozen top clubs are open to the idea though so that greedy mentality from those owners seems like it might be shared by many unfortunately :smh:

FIFA potentially being willing to do UEFA dirty by throwing their backing behind it is on brand :lol:. Like 2 crime families fighting for market share/territory

sign a 30 year old from the farming leagues in italy and now they have fitness concerns
lets see how the bosnian fares.
pedri :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: young boy is so cold. i hope this is true.

Not here for the superleague, it's too much, you can't have that and champions league.

Then there's that stupid 24 team club world club cup they're trying to implement.

They're gonna have to make 5 subs a global rule and expand squads even more.

Same, it's 100% a shameless cash grab. As many complaints we have with UEFA over the years, the CL is one of the rare things they do that's perfectly fine as it is and doesn't need changing.

Apparently a dozen top clubs are open to the idea though so that greedy mentality from those owners seems like it might be shared by many unfortunately :smh:

FIFA potentially being willing to do UEFA dirty by throwing their backing behind it is on brand :lol:. Like 2 crime families fighting for market share/territory

Also the fact that the new money clubs coming up are challenging for CL spots and the big 6 clubs are shaking in their boots because they have to spend more money to stay afloat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom