⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any UKers in the house?

Why is Sky making EPL matches PPV now? Other than the obvs... 💰💰💰

Any UKers in the house?

Why is Sky making EPL matches PPV now? Other than the obvs... 💰💰💰

From what I've read, the Premier League made an agreement with Sky and BT to have games aired during the usual 3 pm blackout on PPV since fans aren't allowed at the grounds right now.

Ancelotti is a world class manager though and he swears by James.
james is also better than any of your attacking options right now if we are keeping it funky

there’s a reason James hasnt been able to stick at Top teams. He dropped the ball in his second season at Madrid, and he couldnt make it at Bayern. Meh meh meh.

Before I catch up with the thread is there no FIFA 21 thread this year?

I just update on my career mode in here :lol:

Sheesh what a weekend though. Hope VVD comes back strong. I can't see Liverpool winning if he's out the whole season, just hope someone else steps up because I don't want to see the bald fraud celebrating anything.

Also lol Spurs. So glad they blew that 3:0 lead after hearing the pundits circle jerk around Harry Kane all game.

Harry Winks came on at the same time and was supposed to lock it down defensively...
Instead he tried to dribble in the 94th minute instead of clearing the ball and then Lanzini just blasted it in...
We lost the midfield when Ndombele was taken off

LA Diggler LA Diggler your boy ‘arry been getting my respect this season. He gets it done differently, but his hoofball playmaking is top notch and as aesthetically pleasing as linking up with intricate passing can be, the long ball can be extremely effective when you can make those deliveries. That meg to the goal yesterday was fire too.

As someone who doesn’t really watch him like that things that would come to mind for me previously had been being a pen merchant on the international level and his club doing better without him on the big stage of the CL. But hopefully your guy stays healthy, it’d be cool to see the 1-2 punch of him and Son do some damage in Europe.

Odegaard out for a month with a torn calf muscle :stoneface:

The one dude that I could have seen injecting some needed life into our stagnant *** attack.

Having no true RB with Carvajal and Odriozola both out is also some trash luck

If only hakimi can come back from loan to take care of that rb position issue for RM...oh wait.. -_-

Odegaard out for a month with a torn calf muscle :stoneface:

The one dude that I could have seen injecting some needed life into our stagnant *** attack.

Having no true RB with Carvajal and Odriozola both out is also some trash luck
You always hear from a new player that comes to Barca or Madrid Is how high the level is during training. I’m starting to wonder if this intensity is what causes so many injuries at these 2 clubs.

flyeed flyeed Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles
Get ready for the weekend it’s gonna be controversial
Guess who’s officiating the match...

1603128103124.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom