⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCUM

D0BF4E9B-964A-474B-B557-AFA95F351268.jpeg

too bad michael oliver wasn't the ref. would've been no penalty forsure

The pen was fo Pepe barging into sterling but this incident was before that in the buildup and is a foul and should’ve been overturned. The stamp was accidental though when you see the full play even the announcers said so. Regardless foul in the buildup refs got that wrong think they judged it on intent incorrectly instead of as of a foul is a foul

The pen was fo Pepe barging into sterling but this incident was before that in the buildup and is a foul and should’ve been overturned. The stamp was accidental though when you see the full play even the announcers said so. Regardless foul in the buildup refs got that wrong think they judged it on intent incorrectly instead of as of a foul is a foul

it was not a “build up” to the play. It was a part of the play. This wasn’t some build up play in the midfield or on the wings.

it was not a “build up” to the play. It was a part of the play. This wasn’t some build up play in the midfield or on the wings.

Build up the to play part of the play same thing the point stands and we both agree it was a foul and should've been called back either way

atleti was the worst place for him to go. he's falling over any time he gets a slight bit of contact and not doing a damn thing out there. atleti is where young talents go to die
Yea I just edited my comment and said the same. I’d never want to be a young talent under Simeone.

I never understood how Suarez had so much trouble scoring in the CL, after his first two seasons at Barca he only scored 10 CL goals, how?
i think he got soft after the treble szn
lost his edge that he used to have...life was too good for him at barca. barca needed the suarez who would bite you in the middle of the game not the one who ate too much iberico ham

i think he got soft after the treble szn
lost his edge that he used to have...life was too good for him at barca. barca needed the suarez who would bite you in the middle of the game not the one who ate too much iberico ham
Another factor could be the those Copa americas, we always talked about they contributed to Alexis being washed

This is not true at all, look at Aguero, Griez, Saul, Rodri, Partey, etc.

Maybe the kid just ain’t it
giphy.gif
yeah that's not an accurate statement about atleti but i think felix came a little too early.
probably wasn't ready yet but these kids are probably beat from this covid schedule. it looks like it's catching up to everyone.
mbappe looks a shell if himself right now too

Aguero only spent one year under Simeone, Griezmann was already an established goalscorer when he got to Atleti and got better, Saul has regressed, Rodri got out of there quick, only one year, and Partey is absolute success story, but went to Arsenal to advance his football.

Not all your "kids" can be stars

I think a lot of us said it wasn't the best place for Joao, he has a finesse game it doesn't really fit what they been about.

If I look at RM, Rodrygo looks a little lost right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom