⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 CL wins in a row :emoji_fire:

the 4 total goals conceded under flick: 2 to barca in the 8-2, 1 to chelsea in the 4-1 second leg, 1 to spurs in the 3-1 last group stage match

1603324342808.png

Aguero only spent one year under Simeone, Griezmann was already an established goalscorer when he got to Atleti and got better, Saul has regressed, Rodri got out of there quick, only one year, and Partey is absolute success story, but went to Arsenal to advance his football.

Not all your "kids" can be stars

I think a lot of us said it wasn't the best place for Joao, he has a finesse game it doesn't really fit what they been about.

If I look at RM, Rodrygo looks a little lost right now.

You’re splitting hairs, he said Atleti “is where young talents go to die.” I gave 5 examples of players who were young talents at Atleti and thrived.

But you’re right, he’s probably not the right fit. He’s also only 20 years old and has plenty of time to right the course.

“Need to be more like Mourinho, if players don’t have the right attitude then bench them!!!!..”

You know it’s getting to crisis mode when Mourinho is brought up again and again throughout the years

“Thank you Zidane but it’s TIME TO GO” :lol:

Poch :lol:
4A06788C-533F-4E35-9354-DEF668376CCF.jpeg

:rofl: At the Popcorn
5A216C80-59F5-4597-BD06-7D6F5BDDCB0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Love to see Real going down the way they did. Here's to hoping that Zidane's overrated self is fired. Hopefully Barca come to play and want blood to drive the nail in the coffin.

lame
it's not the same energy if it's an away game
yall let a bunch of farmers come to your house bend you over and ronaldo you
And y'all choke every time you leave the crib with what's supposed to be greatest player on earth

Stoop Kid FC

football is getting robbed
this could be the last chance we get to see therapist ronnie at the camp nou

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom