⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give Vinicius a lot of **** cause of bantz but he’s a talented kid with a high ceiling. the finishing prowess isn’t something that isnt guaranteed to be learned with maturity though. Finishing is a talent that has escaped a lot of the best talents in the world.

BCC84E2A-E9D0-45E8-80CE-4AF77D0BC8F2.jpeg

FIFA 21 difficulty settings are so random...

World Class I can beat any team, even the top ones by 5-7 goals per game...Decided to switch 1 up to Legendary...Crystal Palace just scored 4 goals on me by halftime...Such a trash game :lol:

MetalMario MetalMario Have you also noticed the manager bug in Career Mode? If you try to do transfers both managers look the same...A random white bald dude.

Also so many issues with contracts...My player was happy with his contract, then submitted a transfer request and 0 options to fix it...Man EA are some lazy *****.

In better news, these came in. Absolute fire. Thankfully got the brushstroke RM crest and not the fixed one...

7B7D387C-39CD-42C5-B011-BDDD87043BB0.jpeg

World Class I can beat any team, even the top ones by 5-7 goals per game...Decided to switch 1 up to Legendary...Crystal Palace just scored 4 goals on me by halftime...Such a trash game :lol:

MetalMario MetalMario Have you also noticed the manager bug in Career Mode? If you try to do transfers both managers look the same...A random white bald dude.

Also so many issues with contracts...My player was happy with his contract, then submitted a transfer request and 0 options to fix it...Man EA are some lazy *****.

In better news, these came in. Absolute fire. Thankfully got the brushstroke RM crest and not the fixed one...

I'm guessing since RM decided to change this at the last minute that everyone is gonna get the original one since that's what was in production.

Miss the first 42 minutes so I only just opened the stream for our match and see it's 1-0 for Antwerp :smh::lol:

4 subs at halftime by Jose, very clearly not happy with the first half. That was a horrendous goal to give away, and it just almost happened again right at the start of the second half.

EA is forever trash for not paying attention to their career mode as much as they do their ultimate team but I haven’t gotten thru to do an actual transfer because I started a RTG Manager mode with Salford City lol. Got nothing but free transfers. thefreshlife thefreshlife

World Class is a higher difficulty, legendary is WC but scripting cranked up. Ultimate is tad bit of higher difficulty and room for error on their part is sliced down a lot. Last I checked lol

They rushed the game with the essentials As every modern game and will update until it gets to the final product. This is why they say don’t start a career mode until our real life winter transfer window of January. They added a new youth scouting in Iceland and Bulgaria in the latest update (this Monday) and it’s nice but since I started my manager mode before the update I might not get that option so I would have to start a new one. This is the same for third kits and stadiums added. Won’t see them.

Looks just like my machine washed used one :lol:
651FC67A-FD53-4ACC-8B78-1C41907F0EE1.jpeg

Does the Madrid have the humanrace on the back?

EA is forever trash for not paying attention to their career mode as much as they do their ultimate team but I haven’t gotten thru to do an actual transfer because I started a RTG Manager mode with Salford City lol. Got nothing but free transfers. thefreshlife thefreshlife

World Class is a higher difficulty, legendary is WC but scripting cranked up. Ultimate is tad bit of higher difficulty and room for error on their part is sliced down a lot. Last I checked lol

They rushed the game with the essentials As every modern game and will update until it gets to the final product. This is why they say don’t start a career mode until our real life winter transfer window of January. They added a new youth scouting in Iceland and Bulgaria in the latest update (this Monday) and it’s nice but since I started my manager mode before the update I might not get that option so I would have to start a new one. This is the same for third kits and stadiums added. Won’t see them.

Yeah the scripting is something I can never get on board with, it is so clear...Hate it.

It's like this every year, incomplete, full of problems. Barely any updates to gameplay, barely any work to fix player faces, graphics, etc...It's pretty much just a roster update. And it's absurd if EA is just telling people wait until Winter for career mode. I don't play Ultimate Team (for obvious reasons) but it's really just a kick in the face from EA every year when they only focus on UT for the money and don't give a **** about other modes. I get FIFA every year because a lot of my cousins like to play it as well, but I still ***** about it every damn year lol.

‘20 apparently was one of the worst ones and I didn’t get it. So I went 19 to 21. A huge step up according to reviewers of the offline modes but it’s like a monopoly they got on the footy world what more could you do we’re still gonna buy it lol

‘20 apparently was one of the worst ones and I didn’t get it. So I went 19 to 21. A huge step up according to reviewers of the offline modes but it’s like a monopoly they got on the footy world what more could you do we’re still gonna buy it lol
That's what I'm doing 8) Except waiting for the PS5 to drop since theres no career mode carryover, and with the Timbers finally having Providence Park in the game, I'll def be spending most of time in there.

Fireworks already going off in the 84th minute around the stadium :lol:
Imagine if we squeeze out a win now

Another reason i passed on fifa21 was for scripting. Im huge on ut and that thing works like wonders on weekend leagues for the opposing team. It got very annoying

Another reason i passed on fifa21 was for scripting. Im huge on ut and that thing works like wonders on weekend leagues for the opposing team. It got very annoying

What's annoying about a 61 rated Striker playing as a CB who can outpace your 88 rated super sub? Man will chase you across the pitch and slide tackle your *** like it's nothing even though he has no stamina left :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom