⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why, but these MFers at Adidas are having a VERY difficult time making the the most iconic and simple kit on the planet with RM as of late.........this is terrible.

Kit 2021-2022 - soooooo extra

1606797722129.jpeg

1606797781358.png

The classic purple has completely died since Adidas took over during the the Florentino era - is this so hard?
1606797923998.jpeg

1606798086928.jpeg

Last edited:
Heard an interesting theory. Maybe some of these senior players are under performing as some form of protest for their boy Ozil, or the Arteta Ozil beef is effecting the dressing room...

An interesting theory, it could be possible. But really tho, this Ozil situation is crazy to me. Especially now that we are playing in a 4-2-3-1, a quality #10 would help create more chances. Our attack has been abysmal. Laca was playing in the midfield last Thursday :smh:

Thomas Lemar had a good game over the weekend for Atleti, Simeone spoke highly of him and the post match interview. His career at Atleti has been rather meh. Would love to see him bounce back.

Idk why, but these MFers at Adidas are having a VERY difficult time making the the most iconic and simple kit on the planet with RM as of late.........this is terrible.

Kit 2021-2022 - soooooo extra

1606797722129.jpeg

1606797781358.png

The classic purple has completely died since Adidas took over during the the Florentino era - is this so hard?
1606797923998.jpeg

1606798086928.jpeg

Dat Hummel kit. :emoji_eyes:

Only people I’ve seen call him racist are disingenuous scousers upset about the Suarez ruling. Cultural differences was the same defense the Dutch used for their Black Pete traditions. Just because it’s the norm doesn’t mean it can’t be questioned or wrong. Two Afro Latina professors discussed the word and it’s history during the whole J.Lo controversy. Good read.

The post has been deleted and he has apologized for any offense it may have caused. Hopefully, the FA takes the context into consideration and only suspend him for 1 match.

Critical race theory, Latinx, and colorism all in one interview.

Yeah, I place no value in that whatsoever. Subjective linguistics is just insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom