⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea and if for whatever reason players didn’t want to play for Zidane he would be fired after this match. If dude was Rafa Benitez or something he’d be out. We were getting outplayed for a whole half hour in the second half until he made his first sub...

That's the table if this score holds up :lol:

Real's technically still in 2nd rn

I know but to me it’s a must win. If Gladbach win today, they’re thru to the next round, 4 points clear. I don’t trust Inter at all right now.

Then next game Inter will absolutely lose it on purpose to let Shaktar go thru. No doubt in my mind.

tenor.gif

Annoyed me watching Rodrygo and Asensio do basically nothing that whole second half and not even try swapping wings once. Instead they thought continuing to lob crosses to a lone Benzema made sense. It’s going to be a long season for RM. Apparently just not in the CL -_-

Stoke legend Choupo-Moting as starting striker for the Atlético- Bayern game.

Darmian and Young actually helping in attack consistently...2020 has been on some other **** man :lol: :smh:

Lol. I can only laugh at us right now.

If Inter wins today its Do or Die for all 4 teams next fixture.

Gladbach just scored before the half giving them the momentum into the second half.....

RM fans at the moment
1606855737951.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom