⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte was so excited during the commotion he got carded :rofl:

Dude was saying prayers out loud with clenched hands during the review :lol: :lol:

This ref has been taking things upon himself to slow the insane tempo down :lol:, 10 yellows handed out tonight

Gotta be gassed

Whew what a match...

tenor.gif

Inter just barely survive :lol: :pimp:

Had that late equalizer not been disallowed they'd have been bounced out of Europe altogether, not just the CL

Now that group heads into the final matchday with legit all 4 squads still alive :lol::wow:

Don't think I've ever seen such a tight group

Florentino could get away with murder and still have his Presidency (in my opinion)- but at least some are starting to realize it.

Hate to bring up again, but Florentino would NEVER have this amount of power at Barcelona. Two very different cultures, Catalonia is NOT Spain.

he forgot €160 on Hazard too....

No, not by a ways. 1/2 of Barça and Madrid's rosters are still better, more quality players.

No doubt he's hit a vein of form though.

But wouldn’t his run, with Atletico sitting pretty on top of the table justify him being the best play in La Liga at the moment? Without him, I mean no way Atletico are top.

And saying half of RM players are better than Felix is ridiculous, come on bro. Name me one player in João Felix’s position on RM that’s better than him.

Come on Gaucho, you’re tripping here 😂

Florentino really has been on a CRAZY “finding the next Neymar” mission the last 7 years, ever since he lost out on Neymar in 2013.

I never realized that. Thats pretty hilarious. The man really is starting to lose it :lol:

Objectively etter players than JF on RM;

Benz
Kroos
Modric
Case
Ramos
Coutois

On Barça:

Messi
Griezmann
Pique
De Jong
Alba
Sergi Roberto (I SAID IT)
Ter Stegen

No doubt JF playing out of his mind right now, though. I think I’m agreeing with you. But form is temporary, class is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom