⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also dig the teal third we rocked in 2017-18 campaign. That was year Ronnie scored bicycle wonder goal vs. Juve in the quarters. Had all of Torino standing up and applauding. I got the CR7, wore it all over Japan. Only folks to even notice was couple from Valencia. :lol:

I don't mind the proposed Blue/Orange combo for next year's Home kit. Won La Décima in the Orange/Grey number in 2014.

Absolutely love the purple RM kits from 2017 CL final in Cardiff.

Naw fam. This was the best purple Madrid kit. I pretty much have all the kits starting from 2000 to present day and this is by far my favorite and wear the most. When initial leaks came through for the 17/18 purple I was excited at first but then was disappointed. The purple is too light
22096310-AA0A-40DE-9E63-95799D9EC2EE.jpeg

The purple from a few years ago, if it had the original RM crest and not the monochrome one, would have been perfect. They’re both fire to me tho.

I just don’t understand why they don’t use the purple on their home kits anymore. They go pink, orange, grey, black, multiple times, doesn’t make sense.

Naw fam. This was the best purple Madrid kit. I pretty much have all the kits starting from 2000 to present day and this is by far my favorite and wear the most. When initial leaks came through for the 17/18 purple I was excited at first but then was disappointed. The purple is too light
22096310-AA0A-40DE-9E63-95799D9EC2EE.jpeg

tenor.gif

The most recent away purple was too light in 17/18. That 10/11 kit was absolute fire ^^, and the home too (white w/ super saturated royal blue).

Guess I’m in the minority then, thought shade on 2010-11 third was too dark. 🤷‍♂️ Wasn’t crazy about the font that year either.

Guess I’m in the minority then, thought shade on 2010-11 third was too dark. 🤷‍♂️ Wasn’t crazy about the font that year either.

Na I’m with you, I like the lighter brighter shade of purple more too. Just wish it had the regular colorful logo instead of monochrome. I think the 10/11 purple is too dark too, but it’s still dope.

I’m not of fan of all these badges being monochromatic these days, it’s okay sometimes but they’re doing it all the time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom