⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m all for bantz, but Barca supporters on probation from talking spicy. Cadistas did the Lord’s work & that Swiss cheese defence allowed the corpse of Negredo to bag GW. Y’all need not worry about RM’s status or Vini finishing. Basura squad got the same amount of Ls as Ws this campaign.
giphy.gif

kinda Not looking forward to the NLD tomorrow. Mourinho is gonna wanna embarrass us :smh:
Wish we got a Wenger-Mourinho NLD 🔥
Only chance we have to win is if Partey is playing and we pair Auba and Laca up top. Dont even care if we have to play an imbalanced side with like 2 midfielders, we need to keep Spuds defense honest and make sure they cant press us at the halfway line like everyone has been doing (successfully). Luiz also better not be playing; not because hes trash but because I dont want to see Luiz with a concussion trying to defend Son or 'Arry. Ever.

If Partey starts tomorrow, we should play a 4-2-3-1. Have him in the double pivot. We need someone in the #10, someone who Partey can get assistance from and play those slick passes forward. Without someone dropping into the midfield, it's nothing but open space with no real outlets. Willock is an option but I wouldn't be surprised if Arteta put Willian. I do want to see Reiss start, he deserves some playing time

If Partey starts tomorrow, we should play a 4-2-3-1. Have him in the double pivot. We need someone in the #10, someone who Partey can get assistance from and play those slick passes forward. Without someone dropping into the midfield, it's nothing but open space with no real outlets. Willock is an option but I wouldn't be surprised if Arteta put Willian. I do want to see Reiss start, he deserves some playing time
Reiss would be good, he's shown promise and I think hes earned a start over Willian while Pepe is out. A line of Saka Laca Nelson behind Auba would be the best bet, imo. Arteta cant get enough of crosses into the box, so Saka and Reiss on the wings into Auba is better than trying to target the shortest man in the box (Laca). Let Laca play outside the box since we know he can hit a golazo and has done so in the NLD in the past. God I'm worried we're going to see a Xhaka/Ceballos midfield tmrw, the slowest pairing in all the land :smh:

United were dull and listless in the 1st half, shows that Fernandes is needed in every starting lineup while someone like Pogba is now just a nice to have in the lineup.

I think he meant take the over in the game against Monchengladbach coming up

kinda Not looking forward to the NLD tomorrow. Mourinho is gonna wanna embarrass us :smh:
Wish we got a Wenger-Mourinho NLD 🔥

I read it wrong, what’s the over? I bet like 2.5 goals or something.

First I had RM winning, but I changed my mind. Got BMG winning 2-1.

I read it wrong, what’s the over? I bet like 2.5 goals or something.

First I had RM winning, but I changed my mind. Got BMG winning 2-1.
Yea usually it’s over 2.5 goals but for this game it’s over 3
Seems like they expect a 2-1 as well

What a boost to have partey back, COYG

Lineup looks like a 4-3-3. What app/site usually has accurate on-the-pitch lineups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom