⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... finished watching the F1...
What have I missed?
flame-war.gif

Pogba golazo but I think that went out, doesn't look like you could prove it from those camera angles though.

Had to step out real quick at the start of the half so missed the goal flurry but glad it happened :lol: :pimp:

Still annoying how inconsistent the squad is, can look impotent one half and look like world beaters in attack the next. Looks like they'll get away with it this game but that's gotta be worked on man...

Happy for Greenwood getting back on the scoresheet,such a deadly nayu5al finisher once he gets the ball in the box :smokin

Also happy for Pogz getting back on the scoresheet as well :pimp:, been a minute since we had one of those Pogboom goals from outside the box

Still not sure what happened the 2nd half but I'm happy with the 3 points :lol:, guessing that Bruno coming on at the half might have something to do with it....

Also legit wild how all of a sudden this team is sitting in 4th place, due to GD, and 2 points of 1st place after that horrendous start and first 2 months of the league season :rofl: :rofl:

Shows how up and down the form has been this season for Prem squads so far

I just get the distinct impression this team sucks but we're only 2pts back?
Whole league's been washed so far this season :lol:

Think the relentless schedule of 3 games a week for the top squads has been doing a number on the top half of the table.

Not even mad though, got a big enough squad to be able to navigate it so far. Just crazy how they're somehow in the title picture after being near the relegation zone in October :lol: :lol:

Bring on the Derby

+1 for the hectic schedule. Injuries have taken a toll on some teams. Liverpool is missing a bunch of players.

Damn took Juve until the 90th minute to beat Torino in the derby

In 2nd place for now but not sure Pirlo's boys have shown enough so far to be a lock for the Scudetto again this season especially with both Milan teams putting up a strong title challenge early. They've also both got games in hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom