⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the turn on Arteta, wonder how long before his seat gets hot. I remember when he was better than Ole :lol:
Been trying to give him the benifit of the doubt for a while. Saying things like " These players are trash, so what can he do?". We are now watching managers with less talent getting more from their team.
Burnley is a must win no matter what. Loss or draw I'm gonna grab a seat on the Aretat out train.

Do people owe Wenger an apology?
No his time had passed too. The board and Bald Fraud Gazidis absolutely ****** us for a decade by dragging out Wenger, refusing to sign players, and hiring Unai when so many other better managers were available. This is still the residual effects of those years of disastrous management. Holding, Xhaka and Willian would never see the starting squads of any decent title challenging team.

tenor.gif

44 (FOURTY FOUR) CROSSES TODAY. 2 SHOTS ON GOAL. ARTETA STOP THE **** TIER TACTICS.

Been trying to give him the benifit of the doubt for a while. Saying things like " These players are trash, so what can he do?". We are now watching managers with less talent getting more from their team.
Burnley is a must win no matter what. Loss or draw I'm gonna grab a seat on the Aretat out train.

Exactly. Imagine Bielsa or Ralph Hasenhüttl with y’all squad.

TLDW “I don’t like them winning like that. Play pretty like pretty teams:angry:” - Graham

Last edited:
Na son.......

I posted this first, I was saying Spurs look like Mou’s RM 2011-12 squad and you and jape jape laughed at me.....

1607293085290.gif
Wasn't comparing squads though :lol:, just those 2

Stylistically these guys resemble his Inter side more IMO. Solid and well organized at the back and clinical in the final third. They're deadly in attack but that RM side legit had one of the best attacks ever.

Was comparing the individual brilliance and world class pairing Son + Kane have been forming this season.

Kane's game has evolved into prime Benz status with his playmaking ability becoming elite and Sonaldo just might be the POTY in the league so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom