⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have sold Pogba summer of 2019.

Keeping a guy who doesn't want to be there is never a good idea in the long term. He has faced a lot of unfair criticism during his time at United and been the scapegoat for clubs that were frankly just not that good. I like the guy and wish him to do well, think PSG, Madrid, Juve would all be solid landing spots for him. Still a good player but his best days are behind him at this point, he just doesnt seem to move around the pitch the way that he used to. But he has also said Covid really affected him so maybe he'll regain his form.

Would love to see United sell him for $40-$60 and invest that in a real DCM. Upgrading that position and just allowing Donny and Bruno to run things from here on out.

Beyond tired of pizzaboy at this point man...

Love a lot of the players he represents but he can go **** off in the future, word to Fergie and Wenger who knew the jig with him.

His man finally has his best performance in months and he decides to start up the circus again the very next day on the eve of the 2 biggest games of the season so far :stoneface: :stoneface:

Legit feels like active sabotage at this point with the timing each time.

Still gonna rock with PP the player wherever he lands but I'll be more relieved than anything when it's over, been a nonstop drama filled circus without pause and for what :smh:

Hard pass on Halaand or whoever if it's another invite for another round of pizzaboy's games

pogba to psg
this is the only place i could see him going
especially when neymar leaves
Think it'll be back to Juve tbh.

Not sure Zizou will even be around by the time he gets shopped next summer at this rate so dunno about his Real dream

Think it'll be back to Juve tbh.

Not sure Zizou will even be around by the time he gets shopped next summer at this rate so dunno about his Real dream
real saving duckets for mbappe and haaland
they not going for pogba. forgot about juve...they need him but they are bunch of broke bois too

real saving duckets for mbappe and haaland
they not going for pogba
The reports from the last few weeks make it seem like they won't be able to afford Mbappe next year given the hit from the pandemic.

Also sounds like P$G are on their way to extending him and going all out for Messi next year. Neymar's been talking up linking up with him again next year too.

Haaland would probably be easier since he'll be much cheaper with his clause.

E14C376E-445F-4ACB-81FF-23E558B4D1DE.gif

Bring in Grealish

Minnesota vs Seattle tonight for the right to lose to Columbus in the MLS Finals in 6 days. Who's watching tonight? Anyone? MLS AFTER DARK is almost done for the year. Let's enjoy the madness while we can.

Minnesota vs Seattle tonight for the right to lose to Columbus in the MLS Finals in 6 days. Who's watching tonight? Anyone? MLS AFTER DARK is almost done for the year. Let's enjoy the madness while we can.
What's MLS AFTER DARK ?
I'll watching being in mn but I don't watch MLS that closely.

What's MLS AFTER DARK ?
I'll watching being in mn but I don't watch MLS that closely.
Like PAC12 After Dark if you follow college football. It's all the best and worst things of the sport wrapped into one 90 minute display of beautiful mediocrity. Seattle ****houses their way forward, but MNUTD tbh is an enigma. They shouldn't be here. But they are, and I expect nothing but insanity since these games are all knockout games.

I'll be watching purely for the lulz

We could've gotten a cdm and a cb if we sold Pogba when we was supposed to :smh:

Last edited:
No one in Madrid has even talked or wrote about Pogba for over a year. That dream is dead.

The only leverage Mino has is that Pogba has a year left on his contract. So United fans, Juve are absolutely not going to pay you half of what it cost Pogba, they’ll offer you like 35 million. 😂

Remember United fans and the board were over a year ago were like “I’m not letting Pogba go for like at least €150 million...” :rofl:

It probably is time for PP to go, but I really can't stand Raiola.
I wonder if United finally told PP to look for another club. Just months ago Pizza boy was saying he could extend. That quote just says its over, not on who's terms. Also this isnt on Raiola alone. He works in the interest of his players, I'm sure they sign off on his BS. Just like PP knew about his dumb *** brothers doing those interviews. When is comes to Madrid, I dont think they were ever interested in PP. I know Zidane was but I don't think Flo and Co were ever sold. I mean look how much they paid over the odds for Eden. History has shown that when Madrid wants someone they usually get them. jape jape is right, PSG probably the only club dumb enough to pay what we might want for him. Also Coupé It Coupé It , you know that quote was just United trying to negotiate by asking for something astronomical, especially considering he still had 2-3 years left on that contract. I like paul, on his day he's brillant. Just hasnt shown it in a United shirt consistently. I'm sure he will go on to be successful at his next club but he hasn't been the player we thought he would be. I've said this before but Bruno is the type of player we thought we were getting when we signed pogba.

Riola is absolutely RUTHLESS tho...

Dude drops this story one day after Pogba scored a goal and things are positive.... and one day before United are playing a win or go home in the CL....

I mean , you really gotta applaud the audacity, even if you don’t like the dude he really doesn’t give A F:lol:

seems so weird for an agent to consistently crash how his player is perceived
Exactly why it feels like sabotage at this point :lol:

Man could've said something last week and it would've hardly registered. Waits for a glimpse of good form the minute his client plays again to drop a bomb the very next day :lol: :stoneface: , **** that guy

Not to mention another distraction with the last CL group game and Derby this week...Fergie was right all along :smh:

Now he says a return to Juve is likely, I'd take Bentancur in exchange and call it a day. Would say Dybala in the past with Morata snatching away his starting spot but doesn't seem like the type to go to England and come off the bench :lol:

For all his power and clout, pizza boy legit hasn't done his boy many favors since getting his move and the constant circus he creates has only done damage to his clients rep tbh

Hustling backwards if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom