⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
elUCCOS51WD39NOh_Uwl_tt3OOwZKi_ShR_RT5EiNz264pCQY3SDpBREEdH1iMoFgOACL_rl

Still don't think fugazi Pep would be the one to get them over the hump though :lol:

Man, I could see if Arsenal were in the top 8 playing slick, attractive football. But these dudes are sitting in 15th place with 6 Ls, 10 goals and playing like dog ****. Imagine if Ole was serving up the same results and style of play as him.

Na son.......

I posted this first, I was saying Spurs look like Mou’s RM 2011-12 squad in September and you and jape jape laughed at me.....you all laughed

1607293085290.gif

👀
yes i will laugh cause spurs will eventually spurs
and you are still tripping comparing this squad to madrid's. ill give you diet madrid.

This is a good point Spurs already weathered the tough part of their schedule, they beat the brakes off of United too. Rest of the schedule should look easier for the remainder of the first half of the season.

That Pumas - Cruz Azul match was wild. Glad I watched. But I’m confused as to why Pumas advanced with the aggregate score 4-4, each match ended 4-0. I was expecting overtime.

Arsenal lacks creativity. Our attack which has never truly been a problem until now is toothless. I would imagine we would be in a better position if we had a world class #10 :rolleyes. Willian has done jack **** since Fulham, Reiss should have started, he deserved it. He should have at least been on the bench. Would have been more impactful than Eddie, who struggles if he isn't playing centrally. When Partey was on, I think his play could have benefited from Willock or ESR playing. But here we are and he's injured again.

Héctor Bellerin is getting roasted for his thrown ins and now that I think about it I haven't seen an improper throw in call since middle school....
Not even joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom