⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiola is only getting stronger and stronger. Eventually United are going to want of his clients in the future again.

What will you guys do then? :lol:
I mean there's a couple clubs, that I mentioned, that legit don't do business with him as it is and are doing just fine :lol:. Can also add City and Liverpool to that list

Not the only agent in the world with quality clients but the only one who actively tries undermining clubs even after they make him richer so I'm good for the near future. He's not the end all be all like you're making it seem and your compatriot Mendes has been in the business longer and never does business that dirty and publicly when he's even richer/bigger

I mean there's a couple clubs, that I mentioned, that legit don't do business with him as it is and are doing just fine :lol:. Can also add City and Liverpool to that list

Not the only agent in the world with quality clients but the only one who actively tries undermining clubs even after they make him richer so I'm good for the near future

I know City and Pep don’t like Raiola but I also know that City have no shame.

Raiola is going to make City & Pep grovel and beg and apologize if they want Haaland. :lol:

Make Pep apologize for what? He's the one who called him a dog and a coward :rofl:

Highly doubt dude would be begging him for anyone after :lol:

McTom and Matic pivot with VDB on the bench? Fun times ahead...

probably since they always ball when I hate on the lineup :rofl:

Ole did the right thing, can’t play him bro. Can’t trust him. Game is tooooooo big.

He’s definitely looking like he’s parking the bus tho, to hit them on the break.

Bruno really started from the bottom

1607454950389.png

I feel like United make even more mistakes when they play Luke Shaw as a 3rd CB.

If United lose this does Ole finally get the boot or nah? Whatchy'all think?

I feel like United make even more mistakes when they play Luke Shaw as a 3rd CB.

Ole's position seems to be rock solid so I doubt he'd get the boot if he loses this.

I think United and Real Madrid are both playing in the “Pochetino Losers Cup Finals” :lol:

Either of them lose, Poch is coming in. Both lose, whoever is quickest to Poch wins :lol:

Gotta catch up in here but How do you Man U fans feel about today’s game
Might throw on Leipzig, they looked good against Bayern
But with United you never know who’s gonna show up

Gotta catch up in here but How do you Man U fans feel about today’s game
Might throw on Leipzig, they looked good against Bayern
But with United you never know who’s gonna show up
That last line is why I wouldn't recommend putting money on United games fam :lol: :smh:

United generally play better against good teams or with their backs to the wall, and then they **** the bed against relegation or 3rd division sides.

Lazio struggling so hard to maintain this 2-2 scoreline against Brugge's 10 men... They were just inches away from a Brugge goal
Edit: Game ended 2-2 so they qualified for the knockouts but just barely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom