⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolaholic rolaholic LA Diggler LA Diggler you starting Pogba tomorrow?

Personally I would have started him after this past weekend since he scored. Now after today, how can you? Paul hasn’t even addressed it

I wouldn’t want to be Ole right now, this is tough decision. Especially with Cavani and Martial out.

Yea that's another reason pizzaboys outburst is so detrimental. Makes what was an easy decision coming off the weekend into a dilemma all of a sudden :smh:

For football reasons and to further the chances of advancing,I'd play him given that he had one of his strongest games of the season in the reverse tie and the fact that Cavani and Tone are already gonna be missing.

After that though, gonna be tough for Ole to keep him back in the squad.

Apparently the news dropped during the flight to Leipzig :lol:, don't know if he'll address it but I don't expect it if pizzaboy's really speaking on his behalf.

Still find it so dumb strategically with all the renewed pressure back on dude and opening him up to get slated in the press and by former players/pundits until he leaves but it is what it is...

The sooner the circus is over, the better at this point imo

does this stem from pogba wanting more money or does he just want to leave?

if it’s the latter then pogba is just dumb to go back to United in the first place. Especially when he had the world at his feet and every club calling for his signature.
There's a theory that pizzaboy's salty over new contract negotiations not getting initiated soon enough earlier this year after it was reported by Fabrizio that something happened between February to April and that he's trying to force a move now to get back at the club. The timing is also a little funny cause it broke after the West Ham match that the club is looking to double up Bruno's wages to reward his contribution in his first year with the team and the very next day dude drops this news :lol: >D

Personally think its a bit of both, contract related + wanting out after the move hasn't worked out as both the club and player hoped. Still believe both wanted it to work initially but both sides haven't held up their end of the bargain so here we are 4-5 years later.

Would’ve been more of a hit if Bruno wasn't around but at this point think everyone's gonna be better off.

So glad to have today off. Usually off Thursday. Havent had a tuesday off in months. Wellll looks like im in for ManU game! Plus cr7 vs barca wooo! Sucks they both at 3 pm tho

Funny though seeing Real fans acting too good like they couldn't use him now all of a sudden as if they haven't been getting handled by opposing midfields from Kiev and Valencia to Vitoria and Andalusia this season and Modric isn't 35 :lol:

Your manager was blatantly tapping up dude on vacation for a reason but unfortunately for him, Florentino runs the club for better or worse and they decided to splurge 160m on their supposed Ron replacement instead

So glad to have today off. Usually off Thursday. Havent had a tuesday off in months. Wellll looks like im in for ManU game! Plus cr7 vs barca wooo! Sucks they both at 3 pm tho
Yea I'm conflicted :lol:, biggest game of the season so far but also potentially one of the last CR - Messi matches at the same time :smh:

Probably gonna leave the latter for the TV and stream United on my laptop

Sighs, I should have taken day off

Looking forward to seeing this matchup
tenor.gif

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7db7b38c-38ab-11eb-9017-abc630b6062b.jpg

Yea that's another reason pizzaboys outburst is so detrimental. Makes what was an easy decision coming off the weekend into a dilemma all of a sudden :smh:

For football reasons and to further the chances of advancing,I'd play him given that he had one of his strongest games of the season in the reverse tie and the fact that Cavani and Tone are already gonna be missing.

Apparently the news dropped during the flight to Leipzig :lol:, don't know if he'll address it but I don't expect it if pizzaboy's really speaking on his behalf.

Still find it so dumb strategically with all the renewed pressure back on dude and opening him up to get slated in the press and by former players/pundits until he leaves but it is what it is...

Bruh, I would honestly rather go out than have him take part today. And to be honest, if you take all this away I still wouldn’t want him starting today. This man likes to take at least 5 touches before passing. How many times has he lost the ball in his own half unnecessarily? Or made dumb fouls in dangerous areas. Leipzig’s press is a monster and they will be chasing the win. Not an ideal match for his headass imo. Big decision for Ole. If it were me he’d be doing his flicks and rolls with the reserves until January.

Pogba made the biggest mistake of his career when he went back to United. Aside from the World Cup win, he has become an afterthought. He wasted the best years of his life at a mid-table club.
It's not like that has all been United's doing, Pogba hasn't done himself any favors with his inconsistent performances.

Idk, I don’t think you can start him now, you can’t trust him.

I don’t think Ole does it.

Btw Raiola wasn’t done, he said sooooooo much more yesterday. The full interview with Tuttosport is absolutely nuts. :lol:

This dude is really trying to sabotage United and Ole, look at this :lol:

He also said he tried to get Ibra to play with Ronaldo this season at Juve. :wow:

And it seems that Raiola is already getting prepared for Haaland and RM. 💰 💰 💰

Last edited:
Bruh, I would honestly rather go out than have him take part today. And to be honest, if you take all this away I still wouldn’t want him starting today. This man likes to take at least 5 touches before passing. How many times has he lost the ball in his own half unnecessarily? Or made dumb fouls in dangerous areas. Leipzig’s press is a monster and they will be chasing the win. Not an ideal match for his headass imo. Big decision for Ole. If it were me he’d be doing his flicks and rolls with the reserves until January.
Idk, I don’t think you can start him now, you can’t trust him.

I don’t think Ole does it.

Good points but I don't think he'd be in position to down tools or play without urgency with all the attention thats gonna be aimed squarely on him.

The fact that it's become another headache for Ole to deal with is so disappointing but it is what is :smh:

Wouldn't knock him either way tbh, def think if he doesn't play today it's probably a wrap overall since he already wasn't playing before last weekend and before 🍕 man decided to run his mouth again...

How do y’all feel about equal compensation in women’s football?

Bolasie* apparently

Last edited:
Yea like I said yesterday, hope the club is done with that 🤡

He's got great players and is probably great for them but he's a nuisance for clubs, its no wonder the likes of Bayern, Barca and Real rarely ever do business with him. Fergie legit never lied about him

Raiola is only getting stronger and stronger. Eventually United are going to want one of his clients in the future again.

What will you guys do then? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom