⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Héctor Bellerin is getting roasted for his thrown ins and now that I think about it I haven't seen an improper throw in call since middle school....
Not even joking.

Do you any videos of Bellarin throw ins cause I read this too but with no videos?

If Bellarin has turned into Markelle Fultz from throw ins, he’s done. You cannot be a fullback and not know how to throw the ball in :lol:

I'll be watching purely for the lulz

We could've gotten a cdm and a cb if we sold Pogba when we was supposed to :smh:

I remember some United fans being proud of the club for playing hardball and basically putting pride over sporting and economic sense. I agree with Coupé It Coupé It that for a fair deal when considering his high wages and poor club form, Flo would have put in an offer to get Zizou his compatriot. But there was no point when the club would have deemed it as disrespectful. This isn’t fifa where you’re negotating with an AI. If a club feels you’ve put in a disrespectful bid they’ll remember it the next time you try to go to the negotiating table for a different player you’re interested in.

In this particular instance there was no point in even putting in a bid because the clubs’ initial assessments were too far apart. And MU will be worse off for overpricing him.

Screenshot_20201106-190426_Twitter.jpg

Do you any videos of Bellarin throw ins cause I read this too but with no videos?

If Bellarin has turned into Markelle Fultz from throw ins, he’s done. You cannot be a fullback and not know how to throw the ball in :lol:
Don't have video but I do remember seeing them and the first one I remember thinking "they call that on pro's?" Like calling a travel in the NBA. Then the second I was like ah yeah that's bad.

Side note MN United stink

I remember some United fans being proud of the club for playing hardball and basically putting pride over sporting and economic sense. I agree with Coupé It Coupé It that for a fair deal when considering his high wages and poor club form, Flo would have put in an offer to get Zizou his compatriot. But there was no point when the club would have deemed it as disrespectful. This isn’t fifa where you’re negotating with an AI. If a club feels you’ve put in a disrespectful bid they’ll remember it the next time you try to go to the negotiating table for a different player you’re interested in.

In this particular instance there was no point in even putting in a bid because the clubs’ initial assessments were too far apart. And MU will be worse off for overpricing him.

Xactleyy.

All that pride is potentially costing United €50-70 million 15 months later.

Terrible business.

1607403435947.gif

ngl, I might've been one of them that thought it was cool to hold on to Pogba :lol:. The hot take aged bad. Looking back, United should've sold Pogba and be done with it. It's not like we're playing him in his preferred position anyway :lol:

ngl, I might've been one of them that thought it was cool to hold on to Pogba :lol:. The hot take aged bad. Looking back, United should've sold Pogba and be done with it. It's not like we're playing him in his preferred position anyway :lol:

I wonder if RM dodged a bullet. We already took 200m in L's on Zizou's gut telling us to get Hazard and Jovic. Who knows how getting Pogba would have played out (although it sounds like it could work in theory. )

Side note but it feels like it's been way too long since Real got someone who was a guarantee to walk in and produce. It's all young prospects and Hazard who started his career in white fat. We're due a "Real" galactico Flo...

I wonder if RM dodged a bullet. We already took 200m in L's on Zizou's gut telling us to get Hazard and Jovic. Who knows how getting Pogba would have played out (although it sounds like it could work in theory. )

Pogba in midfield would’ve frozen out Valverde’s development. I’m glad he never came.

Hazard is dead to me.

So what do you do now, cause knowing Juve and how cheap they are, they won’t give you half of what you paid for. They’d wait and sign him on a free or a low transfer amount in the Summer.

Here’s the other thing, Dude I don’t even know if Juve want him. PSG? I mean where else is there to go?
I don’t care where he goes tbh.. he made his bed

Tbh there is a lot of “bad blood”(lack of a better word) between our clubs since the fax machine. Don’t forget the ridiculous money you wanted for Morata. I think all of that played into our asking price for pogba. I also still maintain the 150 was a negotiating tactic, maybe it was silly but it’s easy to look back at it now and judge. I also find it amusing that flo would be unwilling to spend money on pogba when he spent 160 on hazard with a year left. I really think he doesn’t rate pogba and for good reason.

does this stem from pogba wanting more money or does he just want to leave?

if it’s the latter then pogba is just dumb to go back to United in the first place. Especially when he had the world at his feet and every club calling for his signature.

So many good points about the Pogba drama.

Count me as a "man would have been nice to have Pogba at RM" person. Not my money...he is a solid midfielder. But i was def playing Fifa...like when i realize i signed 6 CFs and i only play a formation with 1 CF.

I like pogba's game but he can be wasteful on the ball. I feel like he needs support behind him that lets him play freely (like Kante on france). But United don't have that luxury. And honestly Bruno >>> Pogba. You aren't going to let pogba play an attacking mid when Bruno is balling out of control in that position.

I definitley don't feel bad for him like i do say Ozil. He chose United...he could have gone almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom