⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :smh: Vinicius wide open on the left hand side but decided to pass it back to benz in the middle. He's not being unselfish trying to get benz a hattrick. he's straight up scared of his own finishing.

we won, not too much joy. Really see us being bounced back in to the depression if Atleti washes us this weekend.

When Benzema is not busy banging underage pros and extorting his national teammates for money he’s a pretty fine footballer.

Neymar when he’s not partying with his sister is not bad either.
You mean when Neymar's not busy faking an injury to bang his sister?

what is this inter team even playing for, straight *** when it matters

This is definitely Lautaro’s last year at Inter, not trying to make your day any worse but I don’t see him staying now. Being subbed out at the 82th minute didn’t help either when they needed a goal.

^love seeing stuff like that.

also for BMG I like to believe that Marcus Thuram grew up playing with his dad and that Lillian never went easy on him and as revenge he's a power #10 Forward against defenders :lol:

This is definitely Lautaro’s last year at Inter, not trying to make your day any worse but I don’t see him staying now. Being subbed out at the 82th minute didn’t help either when they needed a goal.

nah, I've been realized he's not staying long term.

but I dont really see what they can do to salvage this season tbh, winning serie a would be nice obviously but I think realistically securing a CL spot for next season is about it.

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Saw he scored the late equalizer to save the Turin Derby last weekend too. Great to see him settling in well.

Pretty cool

The other youngins showing love was cool to see also.

Musah. :nerd:

B275AA13-DE05-4A25-95B2-D4FFE3AF2EA4.jpeg

1607576974525.png

Bayern vs Barça next round, watch. They individually have the highest chance to face one another next round.

The war crimes Bayern committed in Lisbon to Barcelona are still fresh. Barça aren’t ready. :lol:

Seriously tho, look at every team Barça could face :sick::sick::sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom