⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota out for a couple months during this time of the season. Another huge hit for Liverpool

is it really lining up for spurs to make a run at the title?? :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Damn
I just realized I accidentally bet like 3.5x the amount I wanted to on the Chelsea-Everton game, which lost

sometimes the odds change while your placing your bet (sometimes in your favor, sometimes not) so I have it set to “accept any change” I guess the odds jumped a lot as I placed it

well there goes most of this seasons gains so far :smh: :smh:
Back to chipping away I guess

^ and i’m dead serious about it.

Bro I like Ramos, I think he gets too much hate and I think it’s disrespectful people think Pique is better, I’d love to have Ramos on my team anyday.

BUT in NO GOD DAMN WAY is Sergio Ramos a top two CB of all time. GT FOH!!!! :rofl:

1608008919774.gif

Bro I like Ramos, I think he gets too much hate and I think it’s disrespectful people think Pique is better, I’d love to have Ramos on my team anyday.

BUT in NO GOD DAMN WAY is Sergio Ramos a top two CB of all time. GT FOH!!!! :rofl:

1608008919774.gif

on what basis? Trophies won? Quality of player? Importance to the team? Big game ability?
Ramos has accomplished everything Beckenbauer has and has the ability to affect a game in the same way.
The only bad thing he has going for him is his disciplanary records, outside of that there is very little reason to place him outside of top 2 CB contention.

Hopefully the boys get back on track today. Happy to see Pulisic back out there (but nervous too lol). Want to see some more assertiveness from Havertz as well.

Love Xavi but I would have put Zidane in there instead of him, or at the very least Ronaldinho Gaúcho .

Xabi no.
They need to make a separate list of best peaks tbh, feels like the longevity stuff always ends up deciding stuff like that so my 🐐 gets left out. Understandably though.

Guys like Dinho and Nedved should make the cut imo if it was strictly peaks, Roberto Carlos too

I find Xavi to be an extremely irritating personality, but he’s still one of the greatest midfielders I’ve seen in my life along with Iniesta and Zidane. Xabi is cool but come on...someone please tell me how he did anything close to what Xavi did during both their primes. Especially under Mourinho, where his role became more focused on dirty tackles rather than creativity (not his fault, but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom