⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea if they didn't care for set positions Don Iniesta should've been ahead of dude imo. Same for Zidane and dudes like Platini and Cruyff from before my time.

Instead they named him the best DM ever which isn't the case either :lol:

I never want to see Werner on the wing ever again.

Frank needs to figure out how to get our attack clicking again. Cross after cross after cross isn’t a successful tactic.

tenor.gif

GG Coupe

Chelsea hasn't beaten anybody higher than 13th in the table...

Same problem as United, plenty of talent but Lampard isn't a real manager.

I find Xavi to be an extremely irritating personality, but he’s still one of the greatest midfielders I’ve seen in my life along with Iniesta and Zidane. Xabi is cool but come on...someone please tell me how he did anything close to what Xavi did during both their primes. Especially under Mourinho, where his role became more focused on dirty tackles rather than creativity (not his fault, but still)
yeah, it was disappointing to see xabi resort to kicking people to compete, but he made up for it during his spell at bayern. he was brilliant in germany. still, xavi is the best midfielder i've ever seen.
but let's be honest, that list is stupid. they even have xavi listed as a defensive midfielder. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom