⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea don't got it today.

So much open space, no pressing, half hearted passes...

It's early but it isn't looking good.

Leicester are completely dominating the middle and the way they swarm any Chelsea player in the box, its like watching ants attack food left on the floor

Yet they're still loaning out Tomori to Milan...

giphy.gif

With option to buy

FML
Yea I really don't get Franks decision making man :lol:

These defensive frailties have been there for 2-3 seasons now yet decided to spend dumb money in attack...

Chilwell and Mendy were a step in the right direction but they would've been way better off spending the money spent on the Germans on a quality CB, preferably 10 years younger than Silva :lol:, instead

Rudiger still gets looks because he was apart of the Timo recruitment team.

Tomori was great last season, he got hurt and Lamps never gave him another opportunity after getting injured. Meanwhile Rudiger is still getting taken advantage of by attacking players.

Rudiger still gets looks because he was apart of the Timo recruitment team.

Tomori was great last season, he got hurt and Lamps never gave him another opportunity after getting injured. Meanwhile Rudiger is still getting taken advantage of by attacking players.

wdym Rudiger was part of the Timo recruitment team? Are you serious?

wdym Rudiger was part of the Timo recruitment team? Are you serious?
Rudiger was a part of the reason as to why Timo decided to sign a contract with Chelsea, he spent a good amount of time working as the middle man since they've known each other for years from playing together for Stuttgart.

Now that being the reason why he still plays is just me talking trash but I wouldn't be surprised if it was :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom