⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple draw from Franks boys was too much to ask for huh? :smh:

First time Rodgers has ever beaten Chelsea and handedly at that

Sighs

GG Heggsy

EsHzC0rXAAEirM0

Last few games? He's been balling since last season, most of the time overshadowing Leon Bailey.
Yea they've got a real nice squad of young guys rn even after losing Havertz and it's helping them big time, sitting in 2nd place at the moment.

Bailey's still having a good season but yea Diaby's been showing a lot of promise lately and is having a real strong season.

Bailey actually set him up for the goal earlier

Beautiful ball and clinical finish :pimp:

Looking forward to seeing Fosu-Mensah playing with them soon

Sad day for Arsenal fans - Barron Trump, the hugest most spectacular Arsenal supporter in like the history of the world has left the White House. SAD.

Let’s take time and reminisce to the time he was on the White House lawn looking like a full-kit wanker.

1611150985065.jpeg

So many things wrong with this : first they aren’t including Leicester (assist and goal). We have also been terrible as a team against the top 6 this year, three of those games were 0-0 draws. Which is more of a reflection on the team than just him. Feel like ole was playing for a draw in each of those games versus actually trying to win. It also fails to mention his performances against the big six last season like this is some trend.

I don't blame him. He was balling last year thought it was enough to get him back to RM and into the squad...and he is on the bench.
Kid wants to play...and should be allowed too. Seems like Zidane is always loyal to the old guard....even to a fault.

I don’t blame him either, but it’s clear Zidane is having a very difficult time getting the most out of young or new players......Besides Valverde and Mendy I guess.

I don’t blame him either, but it’s clear Zidane is having a very difficult time getting the most out of young or new players......Besides Valverde and Mendy I guess.
valverde has been frozen out by zizzou though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom