⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a goal by Portu.....

Madrid in trouble.

This why Atalanta should feel confident playing Madrid next game.

No I really don’t get it, y’all are celebrating like you won a trophy.

Pathetic.

My Portuguese propaganda could have helped Barça the last few years, maybe y’all should have picked up on it and bought some of the players instead of spending money on Greizmann. 🤷
Would Benfica fans not likewise celebrate when/if the club's crooked president gets ensnared in the corruption investigation?

Is this the 'fax machine' equivalent? 😆

“idk is it?”

1614690679660.jpeg

His crusade against oil clubs has to be one of the most consistent things in footy :lol:

Can't act like his **** doesn't stink though...

There are rumors Donnaruma is going to Chelsea since he’s a free agent. Can’t believe Milan let it get to that point. Milan have to do something.

Plus why isn’t every club trying to sign him? To me he’s the best GKer on the planet.

Wait a min, he's on the contract year this season?

So what happens to Mendy who they just bought then?

I'm sure he left home for the first time to sign up to be a back up :lol:

IDK. Mendy's actually been good. I guess if this rumor has any legs to it we'll see. I mean you can't pass up on a young talent like that even though Mendy is a good keeper.

Kepa should've sold months ago but who would buy him. He probably isn't even good enough for QPR or Brentford.

shiiii, what are they going to do with Kepa? :lol:

And why aren’t United and others trying to get on board?

Kepa's been banished to a Siberian gulag at this point :lol:

Mendy's actually been great for them this season tbh.

United already have what might be DDG's successor in the squad right now.

Just hope he gets the no.1 spot a lot sooner than later before he decides to move on elsewhere instead of backing up a declining Dave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom