⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
EvT56BSWYAI0DNI

Chinese Conglomerate’s $2.3 Billion Share Sale Raises Concerns for Inter Milan

i mean if another company wants to put up bread to be the shirt sponsor and pirelli doesn't want to match what is inter supposed to do?
pass cause of nostalgia? it's just a sponsor at the end of the day.

Don’t worry guys, Wolves are going to beat City today. Then all of your teams can start believing again.

We got this

No Pirelli sponsor, new variant NY Mets logo...It's not looking good for Inter Milan
Best squad they've had in years and they decide to mess with their aesthetic :smh:

I'm sure it'll work out nicely business/sales wise though like when Juve switched it up :lol:

Put dendoncker in a lose lose situation. Make a play own goal don’t make a play allows a tap in

i mean if another company wants to put up bread to be the shirt sponsor and pirelli doesn't want to match what is inter supposed to do?
pass cause of nostalgia? it's just a sponsor at the end of the day.

yeah the pirelli is iconic but it's a business after all...been rumored for awhile that's its going to be Samsung so maybe it won't be that bad looking.

The only dub I’m going to take from this game is the fact there are a record 8 Portuguese players on the pitch. 3 from City, 5 from Wolves.

:ohwell:>D

Imagine having Ruben Dias and Laporte for the next 8 years. Knowing you don’t have to spend on CB’s until the next decade. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom