⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
60D67FD4-554E-4B82-BDFF-B916F19DF1C9.jpeg

The reaction some of these “anti-protesting” opinions I’ve heard and read from pundits is straight garbage….

How much more could United fans take when the Glazers don’t care, they’ve literally been stealing money for 15 years, and were one of catalysts in forming a Super League….

Some of these people are acting like the United fans attacked the Capitol with the Proud Boys, killed 6 people, for some BS lie …… :rolleyes

Na bro, this has been years in making.

The reaction some of these “anti-protesting” opinions I’ve heard and read from pundits is straight garbage….

How much more could United fans take when the Glazers don’t care, they’ve literally been stealing money for 15 years, and were one of catalysts in forming a Super League….

Some of these people are acting like the United fans attacked the Capitol with the Proud Boys, killed 6 people, for some BS lie …… :rolleyes

Na bro, this has been years in making.
They keep framing it mainly as a response the ESL stuff but it's about so much more than that and has been building up for years like you said as a result of mismanagement and corporate greed

Another manager bites the dust at Valencia, Gracia got his wish to leave. Hopefully things don't turn pear shape and they stay up.

Nice hat-trick from Bale all three goals were very well taken.

it was def not the managers fault at Valencia. No one would succeed there under those conditions.

Gracia was lied to, sold all his players, brought nobody in. Those are same fans who should protesting too. Billionaire owner, let's young talent go, runs off veteran players, coaches, front office people. The family openly ****s on the fans. The new stadium still isn't done. Valencia at its best should be the 3/4 best club in Spain.

Ultras showed up at training to tell Donnarumma not to play against Juve, cause he might sign with them summer :lol:

I was there for #28 :smokin

edit: found the video online. messi @ NRG stadium in houston. it was also the goal that made him argentina's all time leader. it was a memorable moment in front of huge crowd but i what i remember the most were all the latinas that were out that day. my goodness i've never seen so many in one place before. :emoji_fire:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom