⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to face a Sevilla with as little to play for as possible. So thank you for that Iñaki.

I still don’t think they are out of it but it makes it awfully difficult. If they win next weekend and Barca wins or ties against atleti they will be only 4 points back.

again, like the protest yesterday, if they can do this without police doing anything why not let fans in the stadiums?

This should really be Inter going B2B, last season they dropped a bunch of points vs bad teams, lost the league by 1 point. Don't really see any reason why they shouldn't win it again next season. Even if they have to sell Lautaro.

This should really be Inter going B2B, last season they dropped a bunch of points vs bad teams, lost the league by 1 point. Don't really see any reason why they shouldn't win it again next season. Even if they have to sell Lautaro.

that and losing the europa final bothers me as well tbh

I was there for #28 :smokin

edit: found the video online. messi @ NRG stadium in houston. it was also the goal that made him argentina's all time leader. it was a memorable moment in front of huge crowd but i what i remember the most were all the latinas that were out that day. my goodness i've never seen so many in one place before. :emoji_fire:

I saw Brazil vs Honduras here at Gillette and neymar scored a pretty good goal. Juked a dude with a couple crossovers

1620087715210.png

messi to miami in 2 years :emoji_eyes:
he's also publicly stated his desire to play in the mls

Lautaro is like Dybala. Doesn't live up to expectations. I'd rather sell him before his price plummets

Apparently Zizou is their main target if he doesn't stay at Real and Allegri too but I hope the Mou stuff happens for the lulz :lol:

:lol: :pimp:

He's actually got a friendship with Poch dating back a few years so it's not just because they're playing Citeh :lol:

0_GettyImages-160387932.jpg

1_PAY-Alex-Ferguson-Mauricio-Pochettino-2016.jpg

This Ansu Fati thing is getting weird. Now he’s gone to Portuguese National Team Doctor for the surgery.

Which is extremely odd being that he chose Spain over Portugal and that he plays for BARCELONA (which have all the resources on the planet).

Definitely sucks to see injuries slowing him down after his start for them :smh:

Hope he has a good and full recovery and is able to come back to near full strength by next season.

20210504_082138.jpg

12 league titles in 15 seasons is wild man :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom