⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I got even more respect for Zinchenko than I did. He has has his ups and down in play was almost sold twice but stayed to fight for his spot and now played a damn good game in the semis. He deserves to start the final in my eyes

C751F74B-940D-424E-AF5E-5F54F1B97AD2.jpeg

Also on another note I don’t think there’s anyone left that doesn’t think Icardi isn’t super overrated now

Man I got even more respect for Zinchenko than I did. He has has his ups and down in play was almost sold twice but stayed to fight for his spot and now played a damn good game in the semis. He deserves to start the final in my eyes

Zinny was GREAT today, love to see it. Could have gone elsewhere but chose to be here and compete

Paraguay might be the back-up venue for Copa America given on what's goin on in Colombia rn

This 100. LB has been our weakest position in years. I was so ecstatic when we got Mendy but injuries plagued the hell out of him. Even tho he's not ideal I respect him so much more especially transitioning from a midfielder to a fullback.

Mahrez and Gundogan too. I gave them slander for so long and those 2 a long with Dias has magically transformed our team into legit European finalists.

I still think this one of the weaker City squads in recent years but WATTBA. Luck and destiny is on our side. Onto the Finals!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Also on another note I don’t think there’s anyone left that doesn’t think Icardi isn’t super overrated now
I would take him over lautaro and dybala.

Can't expect him to perform miracles when he doesn't get playing time to boost his confidence

Still absolutely buzzing :pimp:

Only just now realized yall wanted Gabby or a broken Kun in there to decrease the chances of winning, heady play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom