⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can definitely beat City in a one off game. Over two legs would be a different story.

FA cup semis weren't that long ago

Of course anything can happen in a Final. Chelsea is good defensively too. Maybe you’ll stop City from scoring also.

It’s crazy both of your teams have made it this far without a goal scorer.

I just feel like it may be PK’s in the final if you make it today. It’s not that bad of a game plan against City honestly. :lol:

Last edited:

Its considered 'secret' since the meetings and hearings are all behind closed doors and all material related to the case is being kept confidential...

Apparently fines and points deductions would be possible if the PL finds them in breach of it's rules

Its considered 'secret' since the meetings and hearings are all behind closed doors and all material related to the case is being kept confidential...

Apparently fines and points deductions would be possible if the PL finds them in breach of it's rules

Something seems unusually cruel to leak this a day after City rightfully made the CL Final. Players don’t deserve that.

But I applaud the viciousness. :lol:

Not a PSG fan but honestly there should be a probe into this

There is no reason why a club with that much money couldn't clear the pitch at this level of competition before kick off
they are both playing on the same pitch though
how does it benefit them?

Psg had 0 shots. The pitch didn’t do that.

Btw if the Glazer is walking around in the open like that, I know exactly where that is in Palm Beach.

If any Florida United fan wants to slap the **** out him, you’d be a legend. Guaranteed 50 million views. Maybe sonoftony sonoftony 🤔

20210505_075311.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
I would take him over lautaro and dybala.

Can't expect him to perform miracles when he doesn't get playing time to boost his confidence
Personally I find all 3 of them dudes overrated but that’s besides the point. Its not about performing miracles it’s just that icardi can’t effect the match in any other way unless it’s scoring a goal. Of course that’s extremely important but you not always gonna be able to score happens to the greatest of strikers but the difference between those other great strikers and icardi is that they can all still have an impact on the match even on the days they can’t find the back of the net. Icardi doesn’t.

Personally I find all 3 of them dudes overrated but that’s besides the point. Its not about performing miracles it’s just that icardi can’t effect the match in any other way unless it’s scoring a goal. Of course that’s extremely important but you not always gonna be able to score happens to the greatest of strikers but the difference between those other great strikers and icardi is that they can all still have an impact on the match even on the days they can’t find the back of the net. Icardi doesn’t.

Plus he’s extremely slow, even if he makes a good run for the ball or to create space for other teammates - it’s wasted because defenders catch up quick.

He’ll be somewhere like Genoa or Fiorentina next year. Dude is done.

12 years ago...

2 of his best at United, that FK is still ridiculous :sick:

This is great, but when Ronaldo is done I need to know why his FK game started falling off circa 2014 (I think), before he even hit 30. FK’s accuracy shouldn’t even go away with age if you train enough, they should get better.

Even tho he shut me up in 2018 vs Spain because I was praying he wasn’t going to take the FK - I need to know what happened.

This is great, but when Ronaldo is done I need to know why his FK game started falling off circa 2014 (I think), before he even hit 30. FK’s accuracy shouldn’t even go away with age if you train enough, they should get better.

Even tho he shut me up in 2018 vs Spain because I was praying he wasn’t going to take the FK - I need to know what happened.

So many times. The dramatic buildup, then straight into the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom