⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed to be out but not even surprised at all. Already knew it was a wrap when the quarter/semi matchups were announced. Knew Villarreal was gonna knock us out. Man U got the W in the final too

Arteta has to go blud
But I don’t even know who can come in to replace him. It needs to happen tho. Look at Chelsea and what a good coach can do
New coach and focus on the prem and cup games next year
😑

What’s crazy is arteta is still employed… Spurs on the eve of their first trophy fired mourinho (better manager) and his team was higher in the table… crazy

Arsenal's problems are much more than Arteta. Look at our recruitment policy: 80m on Pepe, Willian, Luiz, Martinez being sold, Saliba brought in but couldn't even get a game. The decisions are bizarre as ****. Players constantly rushed back from injury, man-management is poor, questionable tactics

Roma already being linked with DDG, Icardi, Belotti, Renato Sanches. Doubt we can afford any of those, but the fact Mou and his agent are on our side makes me happy. We might get players here based off Mou alone.

Who’s surprised? Every Arsenal fan in here had no confidence, rightfully so :lol:
maybe i meant outraged cause all of a sudden people want arteta out now like this wasn't supposed to happen
and not just arsenal fans

Need to send the bill to the leeching owners...

Would be funny if they got hit with the fine from the Premnon top of fines from the ESL for breaching their contact :lol:

If those Lewandowski rumors have any credibility………

I can already see Bayern going for Haaland and buying him for the cheap buyout clause. Bayern are always playing chess man.

Arsenal's problems are much more than Arteta. Look at our recruitment policy: 80m on Pepe, Willian, Luiz, Martinez being sold, Saliba brought in but couldn't even get a game. The decisions are bizarre as ****. Players constantly rushed back from injury, man-management is poor, questionable tactics

Mourinho mural is dope!

Lewandowski :emoji_astonished:

A Prince and PSG collab is so random will be surprised if there isn't something purple in the apparel collection.

maybe i meant outraged cause all of a sudden people want arteta out now like this wasn't supposed to happen
and not just arsenal fans
More like last straw for a lot of us. He could have, against all odds, made this a successful season if he brought home the first major European trophy in our history. Instead he lost to the guy he replaced, and in wildly embarrassing fashion. It's not a sudden thing, but it is a "past the point of no return" thing for a lot of people.

Outside the Arsenal fanbase, no idea why people are surprised at the reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom