⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reputable manager that will underwhelm at United and you'll blame it on him, not the club. Yes please.
Yet the club has backed last two managers financially. Aside from Perisic, Mou has been afforded his team, so he especially doesn’t get that excuse.. this just another hot take from you.

I see mou squeaking out a 1-0 win on Sunday and we will wash/rinse/repeat this whole thing again.

that police officer died of cardiac arrest at the Bilbao game. both fans are still at fault but I don't know how that resulted in heart failure

This is the kind of stupid BS about Ernesto that’s really bugging me... He keeps playing Sergi at RB when the team had Semedo who can plug & play.

Sergi in midfield would’ve allowed Paulinho some more rest & not get fatigued (in addition to better midfield play). Semedo also would’ve developed more chemistry with more time on the pitch...

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...reason-paulinhos-form-has-dropped-off-6642092

Hopefully Cibao can learn and grow from this match cause they got washed. Just straight outclassed :lol:

Wakanda winning the World Cup :nerd::lol::pimp:
Wakanda-Football-Association-1001_1024x1024.jpg

https://www.whoareyadesigns.com/pro...ball-association-tee-only-available-thru-2-27

After PSV appealed Lozano's 3 game suspension, the KNVB's prosecutor has now upped the suspension to 4 games
[The Times] Spurs are willing to sell Alderweireld after reaching a deadlock in negotiations over a new deal. Alderweireld demands a deal worth £150k p/w. Poch has backed the decision, as Poch accepts their strict wage structure and would rather use the money to strengthen other areas of the squad.
Following a one-game suspension for diving against Lyon, Malcom (Bordeaux) appealed... Only for it to be doubled!
Andrés Iniesta and Lionel Messi have become the two players with the most Champions League matches played together in the tournament’s history. They played 97 matches together for FC Barcelona, surpassing Xavi & Puyol (96 games) and former Real Madrid players Raúl & Roberto Carlos (94 matches).
Sean Dyche out for the season. Burnley manager ruptures his quad
Lorenzo Insigne accused Leipzig assistant manager of "provoking" him: "He was winking and blowing kisses, mocking me"
Javi Gracia: "“People had told me it was going to be cold and rainy in England. But every morning when I get up I look up the temperature in Kazan on my phone – and then I’m very happy to be here!”
In terms of goals scored, Vinicius Jr has surpassed Neymar during his early career
Simeone: "Will I do everything I can to keep Torres? No"
Ruben Semedo charged with attempted murder
Real Madrid set to dispense with Bale
NYCFC are hosting a 24 hour soccer game in NYC
Camp Nou rejects chance to stage Catalonia-Argentina match.

Like I’ve said before, in my travels abroad russians & italians were the biggest POS racist MFers so its never a surprise when I hear about their ultras act like that. Looks like Michy had problems today too. Glad both opposing teams lost. Too bad no other action will be taken.

Just read about Atalanta doing this before and get a one match stadium closure, only for that closure to be suspended until next year. Once again, @#$@ Serie A. With all these Neo Nazi supporters, I'm so glad that their league and national team are irrelevant now.

Last edited:

here's another L
greedy HAN trying to get a loyalty bonus after you leave the club

marseille vs bilbao will be interesting as it’s griezmanns replacement try outs lol. If thauvin balls out they’ll go with him but I’m pushing for Ińaki to go beast mode

You cant knock on a dude trying to provide for his mom and pops tho.

Don't they go all out and do all sorts of special requests for kids in La Massia? Like moving in entire families so they can all be together? I mean hes a grown *** man but if the clubs willing to do it, its no ones fault but the board's.

I'm sure Neymar got his way on plenty of things during his time at Barca.

He needs his mom & pops because he doesn't know how to do anything for himself. The rumor is his parents have a very bad relationship & that's caused a lot of friction which has contributed to his slow start at Barcelona. The post touches on it but there was discussion elsewhere about how negative his mom & pops are. He wants them there for help living day to day but they're rumored to be such aholes that they end up doing no good for him which is why he was sitting up in his hotel room playing video games & eating nothing but junk food.

No, clubs can't do for parents like your talking about bcs it violates fifa bylaws which is why the club got in trouble to begin with (at least for youth players). For example, the American kid Ben Lederman's family packed up & moved to Spain on their own & fifa prevented the club from helping in any manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom