⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane really does drive liverpool. If he gets hurt that offense will suffer greatly. Or goes to africa cup of nations

I get Pool not selling Coutinho. it's late in the season and they don't "need the money"(everyone can always use more money). Barca is looking crazy out here in this transfer market too. I'm not sure what is crazier though, bidding $150 mil or Pool turning it down.
Whats crazier is Pool not accepting. He is not going to be worth anymore than how he is evaluated today. Barca are so drunk on desperation that even they will not offer this amount next year.

Mane really does drive liverpool. If he gets hurt that offense will suffer greatly. Or goes to africa cup of nations
I personally think its Firmino. He isnt a traditional ST. He moves the ball, keeps the ball and gets his midfield and wingers involved. His movements off the ball are even better. Everytime Pool goes on attack Firmino is usually involved unless he just gets completely isolated.

0C48B334-18CA-48C3-A6D5-2219091BFF46.jpg

Not sure how legit this is...

Some cules are saying it could be P$G trolling the same way they are with Seri since they're owned by the same folks who own Bein :lol:

Whats crazier is Pool not accepting. He is not going to be worth anymore than how he is evaluated today. Barca are so drunk on desperation that even they will not offer this amount next year.

Highly doubt Farça's offer constitutes all of the money up front. Everyone is obsessed over the amount they see on the headlines, but no one is reading about how they want to only put a certain portion of the money up front and then pay the rest in increments or through add-ons. I've read that the logistics of Farça's offers has caused Liverpool to seriously doubt whether they have the money to pay. That's part of the reason we have turned them down three times.

City drawing another premier league club away in the league cup??? im sooo shocked that has never happened before

They aren't reading the actual logistics of the offers. They're just seeing headlines and spouting out at the mouth at the fictitious amounts offered by Farcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom