⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benz has been Real Madrid's starting striker for 8 years. Clearly he's doing something right.

Benz works hard, has put up great numbers, today was bad, but this has been a culmination of things, , I want to him to be great but you gotta score :lol:

He'll have plenty of opportunities to redeem himself

It's crazy how Bale was hardly injured like this in England and goes to Spain and becomes made of glass. Needless to say he's been pretty good for Real. Has he lived up to the fee? Prolly not. But he hasn't been a flop.

I don't know what else you expect from a pure striker Eddie...
You're acting like I'm calling him trash lol
I'm just saying he's not impressive for me. That's all. He can score at times. At times he misses easy chances too.
He's practically our Giroud, but luckily he's better than Giroud.
Perhaps I'm too spoiled by Ronaldo lol

I was surprised to see Bale didn't try to play hero ball, he usually loves the chance to be the guy.
Asensio should be a starter, Zidane is right back to where he has to choose between 5 players for 3 spots.

He's practically our Giroud, but luckily he's better than Giroud.

tenor.gif

Ramos is more Giroud than Benz will ever be. Benz ain't got that clutch gene in him

ronaldo asensio benz should start.
ronaldo gets so many open looks because benz does so much work. hes always occupying the cb's and making runs.

I always thought Benz was under appreciated. Yeah he could be more aggressive sometimes but the man mixes goal scoring and playmaking very well.

ronaldo asensio benz should start.
ronaldo gets so many open looks because benz does so much work. hes always occupying the cb's and making runs.

Problem is that Isco has done more than enough to lock a starting spot. Dude adds a different dynamic when RM use the 4-4-2 diamond and he covers the entire pitch drifting.

Y'all think this is Benz slander? :rofl:

This is probably one of more civil discussions being had compared to what I seen on reddit.

Benz is perfect for a 442

I'm not going after Benz if I need a primary striker. Dude isn't a machine in front of goal. He plays very well off Ronaldo and that's perfectly fine. It's done very well for Madrid.

he just is what he is. But he's good at it.

I like Benz but he was really poor today. Looks like he's not accustomed to leading the line. Should see him adjust in the coming games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom