⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemar, Keita, Ox, Draxler, VVD and Howdes. Make it happen Klopp. Our attack would be ferocious, our defense would be impregnable, our style would be impetuous, we would want every teams heart, eat their children, all praise be to Jah.

tyson.jpg

Last edited:
Monaco really gonna sell Mbappe and Lemar over the next week?

Already looks like Mbappe's a done deal with Jovetic getting his old/new number

Klopp's makig the right move getting that fleece bag from Barca and reinvesting in key areas of the squad,Keita's a great signing. Still need defenders though

They won't be worse off without Coutinho imo,Salah,Mané and Firmino look hungry

Congrats to Atlantico FC - 2017 Champions of La Liga Dominicana de Futbol Popular

Atlantico FC beat Club Atlantico de Pantoja 4-3 in pens. Glad to see the beautiful game growing in the motherland :pimp:

Full match below:

United with that 105M bid for Bale....

Wonder if Real will let him go
noooooooooo cot damn united are tripping if they can't find a better prospect for 105 million. bale needs to trash it up at madrid for as long as possible

Klopp making power moves.

Welcome Naby Keita.

:smokin

Bruh, he wearing the number 8?

IMG_8299.JPG

:smokin

could coutinho really be happening?! i gave up on dude a while back
this seri thing is getting ugly...someone needs to pick him up cause after he went public against nice's board..there is no really turning back after that.

The Seri thing is weird cause I've seen a lot of Barca journos and Culés saying it was the boards decision to give up on him after they saw him against Napoli but dude is blaming his own squad :lol:

Man really had his head turned by their interest it seems and is trying to force a move through. Doubt Nice go through with it though cause their squad has started the season out in shambles as it is. Can't really afford losing their best player

Keita isn't joining the club until July 2018. Don't know why he's already holding up the jersey :lol:

Great move, but I would've liked to see him on the team this season.

Lemar looks to be our next signing.

Coutinho is as good as gone. Good riddance, one less Brazilian I'm forced to root for.

[QUOTE="Trey Bantz, post: 28633762, member: 37936"

Coutinho is as good as gone. Good riddance, one less Brazilian I'm forced to root for.[/QUOTE]

how the turntables have...

[QUOTE="Trey Bantz, post: 28633762, member: 37936"

Coutinho is as good as gone. Good riddance, one less Brazilian I'm forced to root for.

how the turntables have...[/QUOTE]

The absolute beating we put on Arsenal yesterday showed me that we don't need him as much as I thought we did. Now with the extra money, Klopp is getting all the guys he originally set out to get. Seems like selling Coutinho was beneficial to both parties involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom