⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the wimminz?

Did you study up on AFA's guide to picking up Russian women before going out there?
Read the guide front to back. Thought it was weird when it said you’ll most likely get better results with a Spaniard or Croatian assisting you.

Women are cool. Helluva lot slimmer and wear high heels on average more than Americans. Cold in the eyes look everywhere if you’re into that:pimp:

Thought I was going to a club last night, turns out to be an all in one bar/hookah/karaoke/strip club. Pretty dead tho. The sun doesn’t set so mentally I’m drained all the time.

Another bar was selling special balloons that had people hitting off of. My azzz thought either helium or whippets and that these white people are crazy but it was just oxygen apparently.

All in one spot was in this streets building (Where the cars are parked, underground)
DD7F16B5-68FB-46CC-9619-7034725C9002.jpeg

Inside Mens bathroom of all in one spot
60320FC9-BFD6-48EE-B01A-589E159A26A6.jpeg

This bar was next to balloon bar
DE461C22-263E-4E24-BDE8-54901AFA3133.jpeg

Normally I'd want Brasil to go through, but Neymar alone makes me hope for a humiliating defeat

All of this! What Neymar is doing is unprecedented. He's the first brazilian "star" that I don't like, and I want the team to lose...SMH It sucks because I like just about all the other players except for him, but I know if they win, the hot takes about Neymar will break the internet

Normally I'd want Brasil to go through, but Neymar alone makes me hope for a humiliating defeat

i like the brasilian team, but yeah, he makes it very difficult to cheer them on. he's such a talented player, but the fake frailness makes him unlikable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom