⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone really believe those 'injury' reports in the first place? :lol:

Man has been trying to force a move and it's been clear since the jump
He was initially injured. It wasn't extensive enough for him to be out that long though which was a clear indication he would be involved in some form of transfer.

Stoke got a steal. They'll develop him and move him in a few years for 80 mil or so.

i'm about to be the biggest legend since Winston Churchill on friday when my insider knowledge on the Coutinho situation is confirmed as true.

He isn't being sold. Fact.

I'll only believe it's Panasonic if someone does some investigative journalism and the user name was made sometime around when da legend Panasonic was banned

Panasonic was a bigger troll, more racist, unintentionally funny, and had a much more angry vibe than chickenmadras. I'm starting to think this is a mock account.

Panasonic was a bigger troll, more racist, unintentionally funny, and had a much more angry vibe than chickenmadras. I'm starting to think this is a mock account.
Either that or there's some very strong water in Liverpool

starting..?

The best way to describe being a Liverpool fan, is that it's like being a member of something like The Stonecutters in The Simpsons. A big, fantastic, marvellous club. the football is phenomenal. in this club everyone is happy, grinning, arrogant, beer spilled all down our shirts... laughing & joking. being in this club automatically makes you better than everyone else. everyone competes to outdo eachother to be the most smug, self righteous fan & goads the rival fans. after each success everyone backslaps eachother and cheers hooray!! it's just unbelievably brilliant. I honestly can't adequately describe how good it is. it's the best thing you can possibly imagine.

Glad to see Pereira get a chance to play with Valencia.

I think I need a larger sample size, but the one time I watched Seri play he was buns. For the money required, would rather have Renato. Would be awesome to see him in a Swans kit this year

Of course he does with the Francophone African contingent there :lol:

Gonna need Woody to match whatever Spurs are bidding,Think it was like 25m or something around there anyway. That's already a bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom