⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinx Trey. you owe me coke

diego%20snorting%20field.jpg

if conte can turn Moses into a useful player he can deff help ox

so wait... liverpool can spend all this money without selling coutinho? If thats the case why did liverpool leave it till 3 days left in the window?

Yeah I'd like to know this too. Sure Liverpool has money but not like this. Couthino sale has to be happening

Di Marzio: Höwedes-Juventus medical expected Wednesday.
@_pauljoyce Everton closing in on deal for Hajduk Split's Nikola Vlasic. £8m
Ravel Morrison arrives in Guadalajara to finalize transfer to Atlas FC
Sport Lisboa e Benfica have signed Mile Svilar (Gk, 18 years old from Anderlecht)
Bristol City sign Jonathan Leko on loan from West Brom
-The kid is raw, lets see how he pans out
Lucas Alario is already undergoing a medical ahead of a move to Bayer Leverkusen & will sign a 5-year deal
They say he's better than Driussi

It's a shame this Ox deal has happened today as i would still have d
if conte can turn Moses into a useful player he can deff help ox

so wait... liverpool can spend all this money without selling coutinho? If thats the case why did liverpool leave it till 3 days left in the window?

deals for Lemar and VVD dependent on Champions League football.

We only qualified on Wednesday. Not ideal, mind. Ox deal would've depended on CL too in theory but looks like we've gone all in for Lemar and i expect Chelsea to get that one done. Impossible to break the embargo between Liverpool and Arsenal anyway.

Expect Lemar to get done, but still a bit nervous with that one.

90% expect Van Dijk to get done today (Tuesday)

Keita done deal for 10 months time. Confirmed by all major Liverpool and guinea based journalists.

Coutinho will be forced to stay, even though he wants to leave. 100% sure of that. That is the one i'm most confident of out of. he'll settle down after sep 1st and leave in 1 year with a premier league winners medal.

Marca reporting RM has shut the door on transfers. Board still trusts in Benz and Bale, who have been underwhelming in front of goal since preseason.

It's been a while since RM have dropped a galactico bag, and in this window are shockingly +€80m in the green from transfers. I really wonder what's going to happen with all that money (possible investment in youth, front office, scouting, infrastructure, etc.) It can't just sit in the bank, you have to constantly innovate to stay ahead of the competition with investment, so I expect something to come of this during the season or next offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom