⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rusty watching football? :nerd:
Yeah I was a big football growing up in the Caribbean, I mean everyone is :lol:

But when I moved to the states in it became hard to watch games, then I got into American football, then life got in the way because I was always working fulltime and in school full time.

I so I would say I been a casual fan for a while, but not knowledgeable enough for me to engage in debates and serious convos on here.

But I got more time in my life, and it is easier to follow, I'm about to get back in more seriously.

I agree

Theae are golazos

source.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

If it doesn’t make me stand up and take a lap, it ain’t a golazo

God damn who was that last one ?

Yeah I was a big football growing up in the Caribbean, I mean everyone is :lol:

But when I moved to the states in it became hard to watch games, then I got into American football, then life got in the way because I was always working fulltime and in school full time.

I so I would say I been a casual fan for a while, but not knowledgeable enough for me to engage in debates and serious convos on here.

But I got more time in my life, and it is easier to follow, I'm about to get back in more seriously.
As long as you keep out the empty text walls.

Please explain? If anything PSG players are having a better WC so far. Mbappe, Neymar, and Cavani??
How have Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Modric, Ramos,Isco, and Rakitic played bad? They have played well in this tournament unless you consider the mistakes they made bigger than their actual performances. Or is it because other than Croatia and Uruguay their teams have been eliminated?

Also Neymar hasn’t looked that good lol

How have Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Modric, Ramos,Isco, and Rakitic played bad? They have played well in this tournament unless you consider the mistakes they made bigger than their actual performances. Or is it because other than Croatia and Uruguay their teams have been eliminated?

Also Neymar hasn’t looked that good lol

Other then his first game against Spain, Ronaldo looked like the clear cut best player in the tournament. After that he’s regressed every game. His last game he had 1 shot on goal and it was incredibly wide of the goal.

Messi? He barely made it out of group stage! And he got a lucky assist off a shot that was sailing wide against France - 1 goal the whole tournament? Suárez is playing good but Cavani is out shining him so far. I’ll give you that.

Saying Modric and Raktic is like saying PFC CSKA Moscow (Russia) players are killing it this World Cup... Isco and Ramos? Out of both of those players, there’s only 1 goal from Isco. The lone Brazilian on the Spanish National team has 4 goals and saved Spain from making it out of the group stages.

I’m not hating. I’m just pointing out that the 2 best teams in the world (Madrid & Barca) has their players not domainting the World Cup like they do during their club seasons.

Other then his first game against Spain, Ronaldo looked like the clear cut best player in the tournament. After that he’s regressed every game. His last game he had 1 shot on goal and it was incredibly wide of the goal.

Messi? He barely made it out of group stage! And he got a lucky assist off a shot that was sailing wide against France - 1 goal the whole tournament? Suárez is playing good but Cavani is out shining him so far. I’ll give you that.

Saying Modric and Raktic is like saying PFC CSKA Moscow (Russia) players are killing it this World Cup... Isco and Ramos? Out of both of those players, there’s only 1 goal from Isco. The lone Brazilian on the Spanish National team has 4 goals and saved Spain from making it out of the group stages.

I’m not hating. I’m just pointing out that the 2 best teams in the world (Madrid & Barca) has their players not domainting the World Cup like they do during their club seasons.
There’s more to the game than just scoring goals lol
I know you aren’t hating but it’s a disservice to say they haven’t been playing well when they have still made an impact to their teams.

And the bolded part I highlighted is such a hot take
Modric and Rakitic have been the most consistent performers along with Mbappe and Kane in the World Cup

Anyway I see you switched up to saying they aren’t dominating like they used to. That would make more sense than saying that they haven’t looked good.

don't forget coutinho. he's been brilliant
and varane and umtiti are also through

Coutinho played more games and scored more goals for Liverpool then he did for Barcelona last season. That’s kinda a reach.

I see what’s going on so imma stop. Next thing you know someone is going to say Mateo Kovacic (Real Madrid) is a difference maker for Croatia.

How about this, I’d love to see the player in your avatar get minutes over Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom