⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s more to the game than just scoring goals lol

Anyway I see you switched up to saying they aren’t dominating like they used to. That would make more sense than saying that they haven’t looked good.

I mean no one talks about Roberto Carlos for his “defense”. They mostly talk about his PK and his speed on the wing to play offense as a defender (i.e., Marcelo).

I switched it up because I’m being questioned by different angles from different posters. I pretty much meant what I said.

not sure how this is a reach. he's a barca player. i don't care what happened at liverpool. he lifted 2 trophies with us. i'm not sure what you keep going on about but it's not making much sense at this point.

Lol! Ok!

Missed the games today while vacationing here in Orlando... Sad to see La Roja lose to a crooked *** nation cheating like a m*****rf****r...

Congrats to Don Iniesta on a long & storied career for club & country.

To make a long story short, my brother’s oldest step son married a Brit gal who came up thru the Chelsea youth academy with a bunch of other gals, but only one made it to the first team & also plays for the lady Three Lions. She’s a RB for both teams... Really really cool chick. She’s got quite a trophy hall. It was really nice chopping it up with her while we’re down here. She’s returning to the UK tomorrow to get ready for preseason. Oddly enough, she’s a Liverpool supporter.. Neither her or my step-niece in law took kindly to my Prem/English footy bashing. :lol:

Last edited:
She said by far the coolest most down to earth player on the men’s team was Cahill... there was other stuff said but it was in confidence so I can’t share...

Last edited:
Aren’t they playing Brazil?

Shots at Neymar? :rofl:
Neymar done sent Marcelo to the store to cop some lye, and eggs. He gonna have a fresh conk on deck tomorrow, ready to put in work.

Catch my mans in a Russia hotel suite right now....

o-beauty-tv-film-570.jpg

Wait....for I second I thought I was in the politics thread for a sec. Rusty's posting here?! :lol: :pimp:

No surprise that a Spain team centered around RM players lead to a disappointing exit. Say what you will but when the team was infused with that Barca DNA, they were a treat to watch and produced results.

BarcaDNA is dead Xavi is in Qatar, Iniesta in China, Busquets is almost done and Valverde will see the end of him

IATT IATT well he's wrong, the only Madrid who influences style of play is Isco who fits the Barca scheme anyway, and who happens to the best player on Spain.

Asensio, Vasquez, Nacho, Ramos & Carvajal don't dictate style of play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom