⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a lot of croatians on yellows. Correct me if in wrong but if they make it theough the quarters without getting a card. Yellows go out the door in the semis right?

i wan't paulinho to stay even though he's drawing a lot of interests from other clubs *shrugs*
i don't mind him off the bench

chelsea, totenham, and juventus are all interested

Gotta be the most smoke I've seen during one of these annual Ron saga's...

It would be legit shocking if when he finally does leave Real,its for Serie A...

Those Juve fans giving him an ovation must've really had an effect on him

Gotta be the most smoke I've seen during one of these annual Ron saga's...

It would be legit shocking if when he finally does leave Real,its for Serie A...

If those Mbappe to RM rumors are true then this is happening. I don't believe none of it though. Usual silly rumors

RM not selling Ronaldo for anything less than 130-150, than as Rola pointed his wages are a problem for Juve

Bring us Mbappe tho

Odri to RM a poorly kept secret :lol:

RM not selling Ronaldo for anything less than 130-150, than as Rola pointed his wages are a problem for Juve

Bring us Mbappe tho

Odri to RM a poorly kept secret :lol:
On that point...

So all the match fixers needed to do to get him was stroke his ego?

None of this **** makes any sense unless one of Neymar or Mbappe are actually on their way to Madrid

According to people close to RM its still 1bn for everybody, outside people have said its cut down to 100m for everybody but Spanish, English teams & PSG, we'll see what's true.

SmartSelect_20180704-115154_Boat Browser.jpg
Has any player ever won the CL in 3 different countries/leagues?
Seedorf

Damn I forgot about his title with LVG at Ajax

Doing it in the top 3 leagues historically would be a hell of a feat to add to Ron's resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom