⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agueros gonna be 34 by the time the next word cup roles around. Might get one more Copa out of him but I think it would make sense for Argentina to start lookin younger and build for the future

You right. I thought about what he's achieved as a player before I thought about his age :smh:

Link to the Argentina? Want to see for myself
argentina-mash-up-jersey-t-shirt.jpg

Those mash ups are ugly. I checked out Niketown Soho over the weekend and even those mashups were ugly

First away loss for Atlanta United since losing the season opener away :smh: no reason we should've lost that game 2-1 up but away streak wasn't gonna last forever.

At least Josef Martinez has kept up his great scoring record with 2 more tonight. 17 in 18 this season after tonight 36 in 38 over his two season in MLS.

I wish :lol:. Lil homie gonna end up playing for Spain :frown: :smh:

WHAT? He ain’t playing for no ****** Spain man, WTF is wrong with you? :lol:

Maradona was right, Colombia got robbed of calls all game. It was the American ref who asked Ronaldo for his jersey during the Morocco game. Don’t try to say “Maradona is a coke head, why listen to him” how about you say “why doesn’t FIFA ever just come out and admit when they’ve chosen a bad referee”

Maradona was right, Colombia got robbed of calls all game. It was the American ref who asked Ronaldo for his jersey during the Morocco game. Don’t try to say “Maradona is a coke head, why listen to him” how about you say “why doesn’t FIFA ever just come out and admit when they’ve chosen a bad referee”

I think that was the same referee that got a call wrong in a Panama Mexico game. I think he got suspended for it too. Dude is a hack.

Post receipts. It's 2018, it's allllllllllllll out there.

Honestly asking, I had it on in the back but couldn't give it the attention it deserved. Remember the ref getting duped on a Maguire dive.

From a distance it seemed like a war with both sides giving, an American referee is an easy scape goat.

valencia-18-19-home-kit-centenary-3.jpg

valencia-18-19-home-kit-centenary-2.jpg

Valencia celebrating a 100 years next season, they'll wear the gold trim in the second half of this season

Thats clean af

Plz tell me the way kit is going to be black with gold trim. Some black Valencia shorts with gold adidas stripes + club accents would be copped

I'm wrong cause he's developing his skills in Spain, where his father plays...but go on :lol:

we'll see in a few years :lol:

Doesn’t mean he’ll play for Spain tho, Eric Dier developed in Portugal but he plays for England, that doesn’t mean anything.

Ronny Jr tho, no chance he plays for Spain, Ronaldo wouldn’t allow that, you serious? If he’s good enough he’ll play for Portugal, if he’s not good enough, he’ll play for the US in some sham publicity stunt. That’s the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom