⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere (might have been here) that the 100M release clause does not apply to Spanish clubs, English clubs, or PSG. That basically leaves Juve and Bayern as the only clubs that can afford CR7. We all know that Bayern doesn't like to spend anywhere near that amount, so that leaves us with Juve.

That's what I don't get,wouldn't it have been in Reals best interest to try to maximize their profit on him by allowing other clubs to bid instead of leaving the €1B in for all but 2 leagues?

100m is young winger money nowadays

Im certain they could've gotten a lot more than that in a bidding war

That's what I don't get,wouldn't it have been in Reals best interest to try to maximize their profit on him by allowing other clubs to bid instead of leaving the €1B in for all but 2 leagues?

100m is young winger money nowadays

Yes I agree, it doesn't make any sense. But you're acting like Florentino is out here like some genius, this man still uses a fax machine to get transfers done. He lost out on De Gea because of fax machine, a genius he is not.

He's about to become a hated idiot, thats whats about to happen :lol::lol:

If I were Gigi, I'd probably moonwalk back this move :lol:

He'd likely have a better chance at the CL with Ron in Turin than P$G

I remember clown pundits last summer speaking all types of code claiming they'd rather sign Morata because they'd 'prefer an intelligent player' on their team >D

Rom's intelligence has helped his country reach the WC quarter finals while the supposedly smarter player is chillin home looking for a way out of his club already :lol:

On some real football head analysis **** ...

This is big for Juventus, the core players, the league, and the country. If Ronnie just wins one Champions League title for Juventus during his 4 year contract, he'd be a legend in Italian football, it'd be like Maradona-lite scenario. Juve only have two CL titles, same as Porto might I add, they're notorious for losing finals. Serie A will actually be a draw again and the world would tune into Juventus games. Juventus stock has already gone up like 8%.

How many points does Juventus win by next year? How many more goals will Dybala score with Ronnie on the pitch instead of fat Higuian out there? How many more assists will Dybala have? Dybala will GROW as a player man. He could be ready 4 years from now when he takes over the #10 for Argentina.

It's a GREAT move for Juve but I don't how good it is for Serie A. Sure having a megastar like Ron is gonna be a big draw but the competitiveness in the league goes right down the drain after the close title race last season. The gap between Juve and the rest of the pack is gonna be larger than ever now.

Yea the competition won't be as fair but euros will FLOW thru the league/teams, helping them going forward. I know I'd start watching Serie A again, every Ronaldo fan or even the haters will tune in.

I read somewhere (might have been here) that the 100M release clause does not apply to Spanish clubs, English clubs, or PSG. That basically leaves Juve and Bayern as the only clubs that can afford CR7. We all know that Bayern doesn't like to spend anywhere near that amount, so that leaves us with Juve.

Bruh what the hell?

So they banning Spain, and England as entire nations from the clause, but just PSG as a club?

What kinda ****

I remember clown pundits last summer speaking all types of code claiming they'd rather sign Morata because they'd 'prefer an intelligent player' on their team >D

Rom's intelligence has helped his country reach the WC quarter finals while the supposedly smarter player is chillin home looking for a way out of his club already :lol:

I admit, I was wrong about the Lukaku vs Morata transfers.

Morata’s been looking funny in the light. Definitely bang bang, Lukaku got more of a dance to his shine

Bruh what the hell?

So they banning Spain, and England as entire nations from the clause, but just PSG as a club?

What kinda ****

Na they’re banning just Barcelona, Manchester, and PSG from the decreased transfer option - not full leagues, but yea, super slimey by Florentino, he’s acting real spicy :lol:

PSG doesn’t make sense to me tho, financially and common sense wise. PSG could inflate the market but what’d be wrong with having Ronaldo at PSG, why is that so threatening to Florentino? Especially when you want to keep a good relationship with PSG going forward since Florentino wants their players.

I admit, I was wrong about the Lukaku vs Morata transfers.

Morata’s been looking funny in the light. Definitely bang bang, Lukaku got more of a dance to his shine

I was wrong last summer as well. I liked the thought of Morata’s pedigree having been at RM and Juve while Rom was with Chelsea and Everton.

I couldn’t be happier United got the right man tho, and Lukaku has already become one of if not my favorite player on the team. He truly wants to be a great and seems to be putting in the work to get there, I’m glad he’s in red :nthat:

Is Lukaku one of the best in the world?

I'd love to know how that 'Pool/Juve fan in here feels about this :lol:

Man was a huge Ron hater

Probably playing out the same way as Kobe stans now that Lebron's in LA

Don't play dumb, you know exactly why PSG was specifically excluded :lol:

I mean I definitely figured as much but at least for consistency sake just lump the rest of the league in there :lol:

Na they’re banning just Barcelona, Manchester, and PSG from the decreased transfer option - not full leagues, but yea, super slimey by Florentino, he’s acting real spicy :lol:

PSG doesn’t make sense to me tho, financially and common sense wise. PSG could inflate the market but what’d be wrong with having Ronaldo at PSG, why is that so threatening to Florentino? Especially when you want to keep a good relationship with PSG going forward since Florentino wants their players.

Ah now this makes more sense with the specific clubs named. He knows how deep Paris’ pockets are and just wants to get as much as he can form who he knows he can get it from.

The club is a walking checkbook, I’m not mad at him playing the hustle game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom