⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Madrid end up getting Lurch, why don't they ask for Navas in return and ask for Kovacic on loan too (or buy)?

Who the hell scheduled this ICC match between Lyon and Chelsea? This makes no sense as both leagues officially kick off this Friday

They gonna make you subscribe to that plus to get games... Eff that.

I wonder if beIN will come back down to earth with their financial demands & get back on Comcast & fios? They lost a crap ton of US viewership in one keystroke...

still not worth it
refuse to give espn my money

Looking over of what you get for $4.99, you right. It really depends what you into. If you're using ESPN+ JUST to watch Footy, then no it aint worth it.

Going to have to watch those ESPN broadcasted serie a games on mute

I doubt ESPN will pull a FOX Sports :lol:. Worst case, Ian Darke will call the matches :lol:

I was already subscribed to ESPN+, so the Serie A news is nice bonus to me.

I've enjoyed some of the exclusive content so far for all sports and it has been worth the $4.99 imo.

E6B22A39-0B63-4D5C-8AA5-C3FDB15E274D.jpeg
Sisters boyfriend plays for Chesterfield alongside Laurence Maguire, the younger brother of Harry, who just happened to be at the game....so me and my little brother had a photo, on this day, Leicester and England hero, and I’m here rocking a Chesterfield shirt lol.
Made me smile, we lost our mum on Thursday at the age of 43, so this was something to make us smile. Love you mum.

how is that different from dembele?
less be real
If I remember correctly their were reports coming out that Barca told him to put pressure on the club and it was now or never (they wouldn't come back in for him down the line). I haven't heard anything like that with lurch... Additionally, like someone else mentioned he has family there, and seems to be pushing for the move.. I think madrid is cool either way.. they don't seem hard pressed to sign him like they were with DDG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom