⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we've found a worthy challenger for sad boi's crown...

Def not anytime soon,with up to 4 years left on his deal...

It also def has the feeling of Raiola fishing for a pay raise. The rumors of him offering dude started up in January around the time Alexis was made the highest paid player in the league. I'm sure he's looking to get his guy back as a top earner at the club especially coming off a WC winning summer.

If they were serious about leaving asap, he wouldn't have reported back to Carrington with smiles and laughter today
gonna pocket watch here for a bit, but how much does Alexis make weekly? :nerd:

classic :rofl:

Hunter kit on deck

Here you go
Screenshot 2018-08-07 11.55.58.png

http://shop.realmadrid.com/stores/realmadrid/en/c/football-kits/shop-by-players/29-hunter

This is hilarious, the Premier League race right now is City, Liverpool, and everyone else. Have fun fighting it out for 3rd place, United, we'll be gunning for the Treble.
lol Liverpool fans putting the cart before the horse.. league hasn't even kicked off already thinking your in the race.. and if anything you know more about fighting for 3rd as your team has finished 4th last two seasons.

lol Liverpool fans putting the cart before the horse.. league hasn't even kicked off already thinking your in the race.. and if anything you know more about fighting for 3rd as your team has finished 4th last two seasons.

Have you been under a rock all summer? It’s definitely not just us fans saying that the league will be a two horse race. You haven’t signed a single impact player, what makes you think you’ll be any better than last season?

B makes sense but A is most logical. I just hope this a keeper Sarri wants and not the board doing their own thing.

Have you been under a rock all summer? It’s definitely not just us fans saying that the league will be a two horse race. You haven’t signed a single impact player, what makes you think you’ll be any better than last season?
You right cuz every team on paper has always transitioned well to the pitch.. I'll temper my opinion till I've actually seen these teams perform in the league

Chelsea buggin.. should have thrown that bag at Roma. They really are paying for their refusal to sack Conte early.

where's all the outrage for madrid because courtois is forcing a move by sitting out?
yall had all the energy for barca last season when dembele did it

I heard that Lunin kid is pretty legit. What happens to him and the kid of Zidane?

Thibaut can play for a long time at this rate

where's all the outrage for madrid because courtois is forcing a move by sitting out?
yall had all the energy for barca last season when dembele did it
though I hear you this feels different. This seems like Courtois is more desperate to leave them Madrid is to get him.

though I hear you this feels different. This seems like Courtois is more desperate to leave them Madrid is to get him.

Yea its def a pretty different situation,he's got his kids and BM living in Madrid already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom